Things must be seen in france

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things must be seen in france

What else are must see places in France other than Eifel tower?
    I don't know much about France. Only one thing I know very good about France is they soccer team.

I would recommend a trip to Dunkerque, where the beach landings were during the war. It's a lovely little town.

Any town you go to, you have to be up early one day and make it to a bread shop for the fresh out of the oven chocolate bread (choc du pain) or whatever they call it. There are prehistoric caves, Notre Dame, the Louvre and numerous other art galleries.

Depends where you go of course, but tons to do.

Comment

Paris in general!

Its such a fantastic city, more than just the Eiffel tower! My partner and I visit it at least once every couple of years. There is so much to see and it has a great atmosphere.
      M&M was here!
      City of the Tribes

Comment

Don't miss the chance to take the joy of train travel. And dont forget to take book with you while travelling by train.

Comment

When I go to France, I definitely would like to check out the city of Paris, because I hear that it is so beautiful. I would also like to visit the Louvre, I hear that it is wonderful. Other than that, I would definitely like to check out the food there.

Comment

Originally posted by Britjojo View Post
            I would recommend a trip to Dunkerque, where the beach landings were during the war. It's a lovely little town.

Any town you go to, you have to be up early one day and make it to a bread shop for the fresh out of the oven chocolate bread (choc du pain) or whatever they call it. There are prehistoric caves, Notre Dame, the Louvre and numerous other art galleries.

Depends where you go of course, but tons to do.

I will look for the chocolate bread if I go to France! Yummy-o

Comment

the louvre! you have to visit the louvre!

Comment

Whenever I visit France i tend to go to Brittany to see places like Mont Saint Michel and Océanopolis ocean discovery centre in Brest.
                I've been countless times and never been let down by what the north of France has to offer.
                I always stay in a rented Brittany apartment for some privacy and comfort. I thoroughly recommend doing the same to anyone visiting Brittany or anywhere in France for that matter! The best site for apartments of this type is URL REMOVED

Comment

Go to Chartres and visit the big cathedral. It is amazing inside.
                  You can go by train from Paris for day trip so it is very accessible.
                  http://onsenfeeljapan.com/

Comment

How about French Riveria??
                    Romantic Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast

Comment

France... Well, there are a lot of places to visit. Everything depends on the kind of entertainment you prefer. Thus, you can make a journey around the country and visit its famous and so romantic castles. Or just go to Nice and enjoy shopping. Adore sun and sea? Nice also provides you with the opportunity to rest in such a way.
                      Travel France Best Places

Comment

common except the eiffel tower there is aswell the city , just get a bit informed on the internet ( wikipedia etc... ) Paris is beautiful , then you have la Bretagne ( in the north ) , the south cote d azur , then the west coast with very good beaches to surf.... France is quite diverse like any other country in Europe...
                        its a great country to travel, like spain or italy its very authentic
                        http://www.only-apartments.com/apartments-berlin.html

Comment

Re : Things must be seen in france.

Hi kisna,All excursions are unique learning adventures. From the lovely quaint villages, to the fantastic scenery, and visiting the grand historical monuments. In Paris, The Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysées, Notre-Dame cathedral, the Moulin-Rouge and many more instantly recognizable sites.

Comment

Originally posted by kisna View Post
                            I don't know much about France. Only one thing I know very good about France is they soccer team.
                            Eifel tower is the icon of paris , it is in paris not in france.
                            Rajasthan Tour Package

Comment

Originally posted by kisna View Post

to know more about Eifel tower visit
                              The official site of the Eiffel Tower
                              Rajasthan Tour Package

Comment

Working...
                              X