Beaches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaches?

Can anyone shed a little light on what the beaches in France are like? I have heard mixed reviews

France has some of the most beautiful beaches I have seen! Corsica in particular was probably my favourite trip, it was wonderful.

Comment

I'd seen a bollywood movie some months ago.
      Which was shot in France and that had very beautiful scene of the beaches. They look great.

Comment

France has a lot of beautiful beaches, you can check the beaches of Monaco, Saint Tropez, Nice and of course Corsica Island...
        FRANCE BEACHES

Comment

Can anyone share a picture how their beaches look like. I just want to see the beauty of their beaches. Just something to share...
          Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

beaches in france

With three different bodies of water along its coastlines France has plenty of water front for its beautiful beaches, and a variety of settings to please any sunbather.From the warm crystal blue water of the Mediterranean Sea, to the long, sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, to the picturesque coastline along the English Channel, French beaches are varied and plentiful.

Nice is one of the the more modestly priced towns, while St. Tropez and Cannes are more posh, along with their coveted sandy beaches in the south of France.he beaches in France along the Atlantic are longer and less crowded then their counterparts on the French Riviera, but the bustling hotspots can get every bit as dense
            Thank You
            Tusshar
            Ski Hire Meribel

Comment

France might be small, but it features wonderful beaches. France borders two major bodies of water: the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterannean Sea. Saint-Jean de Luz, Villefranche sur Mer, La Grande Motte, Cap Ferret, Sete, Argeles sur Mer.
              "Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it"
              computer repairs Melbourne
              Limousine hire Melbourne

Comment

The beaches around Cannes are amazing. I hire a villa every year from Villa in Cannes, Cote D'Azur, South of France Villa with Pool, Holiday Accommodation, Cannes Villa, Swimming Pool, 3 bedroom, luxury villa and the beach right near it is gorgeous, white sands and fabulous people.

Comment

Do not forget Saint Tropez, really excellent beaches in France

Comment

HI,
                    Yes france has great worldwide famous beeches like The Brittany coast, La Baule etc. So first go and then you will see great beeches in France.
                    Cheap Flights

Comment

Corsica would be the best in France
                      ::: Have You Explored A New Adventure Destination Today ? :::

Comment

Oh ? I didn't realize they have beaches in France !!
                        Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

With three different bodies of water along its coastlines France has plenty of water front for its beautiful beaches, and a variety of settings to please any sunbather.From the warm crystal blue water of the Mediterranean Sea, to the long, sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean, to the picturesque coastline along the English Channel, French beaches are varied and plentiful.
                          Last edited by andreson; 03-19-2010, 07:27 PM.
                          Reviews of Hawaiian Activities

Comment

Hello Travelers. France is a country with one of the most beautiful beaches. I would say that there are the best beaches. Read more about all the beaches of France, see interesting photos and comments. I think the information is very useful and interesting.

Comment

You might try visiting Cote de Azur - The French Riviera that is one of the beautiful beach in france, also try St. Tropez along the French Riviera it is one of the area hangout of starlet Bridget Bardot, but today the hotels and clubs are packed year-round with Hollywood's hottest stars.
                              Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

Working...
                              X