No announcement yet.

Beaches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, Bora Bora is the prominent and quite supernatural Island of France in the Pacific Ocean, with multi blue colored lagoon, and there are a great many water sports available for enjoyment. I think everyone should visit once in life.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

I recommend you guys to visit Bali Island too.
      Today is the great season for beach parties and surfing.
      Lot's of competition too for surfer and surfing professionals.

Comment

.From the warm crystal blue water of the Mediterranean Sea, to the long, sandy beaches of the Atlantic Ocean,

Comment

France might be small, but it has beautiful beaches. France borders two major bodies of water: the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea. Saint-Jean-de-Luz, Villefranche sur Mer, La Grande Motte, Cap Ferret, Sete, Argeles sur Mer.
          Boston Activites

Comment

Where is the best beach destination in France where I can enjoy surfing.? I would also like to visit top tourist destination there. Thanks in advance.
            Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

the best beach I've been to in France is San Tropez ! It has everything !
              I love the sun and the wind in my face in the evening when I'm carrying my backpack !

Comment

Here some famous beaches of France…

1. St. Tropez
                2. Cannes
                3. Nice
                4. Monte Carlo Beach
                5. Porquerolles
                http://www.kothianandam.com/Tariff.html

Comment

There is Awesome beaches. The beaches about Cannes are amazing. I appoint a Alcatraz every year from Alcatraz in Cannes, Cote D'Azur, South of France Alcatraz with Pool, Holiday Accommodation, Cannes Villa, Swimming Pool, 3 bedroom, affluence Alcatraz and the bank appropriate abreast it is gorgeous, white bank and aces people.
                  umbrellas | shop umbrella

Comment

Monte Carlo Beach and Corsica, both are my favorite. Me and my wife visited there last year. No doubt everything is there very comfortable and inviting. Swimming can get you feel good in the water. Must be visited , sure you will be enjoying every moment there.

Our Website | Above Ground Pools
                    Last edited by davidhightin8100; 11-11-2013, 04:48 AM.

Comment

France really has exceptional beaches. For the very best, head south to the Cote d'Azur. Lots of sandy beaches with clear blue water. It's important to remember also that in France, nudist beaches are very common so keep this in mind. I was on the beach in Nice before, very nice but stony and not too comfortable. Apart from that, long sandy beaches seem common.

Comment

Originally posted by MHJ View Post
                        Can anyone shed a little light on what the beaches in France are like? I have heard mixed reviews
                        Provence Beaches is best beach in France.
                        Hotel Ajanta

Comment

the Cote d'Azur, Cannes, Nice, St. Tropez, Corisca, and Normandy.

6 Best Beaches in France

great website to check out pictures and a good description about each destination.

Comment

Pampelonne Beach and Paloma Beach are the famous beach in France.

Comment

A beach is a land form along the shoreline of an ocean, sea, lake, or river. It usually consists of loose particles, which are often composed of rock, such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles, or cobblestones. France has a lot of famous beach sport Like Karachi,Provincial Park,Zandvoort Beach and Pauline at the Beach.
                              France Travel Guide

Comment

I think "Cote des Basques" beach in one of the most beautiful beach of the France.Many tourist come to that place for having fun out there.I,m a tourist by profession and i love beaches an wish to spend my all life on the beaches.So i like also this beach so much because i really enjoyed a weak on this sexiest beach.
                                This site give to you much reliable journey
                                durham to new york bus

Comment

Working...
                                X