No announcement yet.

Info on Carribean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys! I have not a huge information about Caribbean. But I have heard about this lots of things through my father. Because he is really like this region and explored this region many times. Recently he had explored this region before his niagara falls maid of the mist. I will explore this region in future.

Comment

I also have no massive information about the Caribbean, cause i never have been to there yet, but my uncle have been there many of the times, so i will love to make a move to there, and for that i need your help about any accommodation that i can stay there at affordable price.

Comment

Caribbean is a most beautiful and most exciting region for visit as tourism point of view. It has many most fabulous and alluring attractions to have fun for for visitors. It is famous for its most amazing and adorable islands which attracts the visitors towards it each year. I also visited there for having enjoyment. It is a best place for fun and you can explore diverse kind of places on this amazing region. I am sure you will have really great time there.

Comment

Mavishh! Here I am going t share with you some names of accommodation that you have mention to know in your above post.
          The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel
          Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort
          Jamaica Inn
          The Caribbean Club
          Geejam Hotel
          Sandals Montego Bay
          Caribbean Paradise Inn
          Caribbean Hotel & Tourism Association
          Royal Decameron Club Caribbean

Comment

Abiram! I will appreciate you on this nice effort. All these names of hotels will gonna useful for me. As I have a plan to take a tour of Caribbean region. So I will stay in different hotels during my long travelling time. So it will be helpful for me in this regard. Keep sharing these kind of informative stuff through your posts.

Comment

Well, Buddy, I am so sure that this is going to be a great trip for all travelers if they will be there for sure. Alizay, I must say that if you have a plan of taking the Caribbean tour so must keep your camera with you, it will surely help you out for sure.

Comment

I must say Caribbean is a great region for having an amazing time. This is a lovely destination where travelers like to go and always have a great time there. I personally have a great time once in my life and have explore there lots of destinations like
                El Yunque National Forest
                Atlantis Paradise Island
                Bequia
                Los Haitises National park
                and some others. I must say She should visit them.

I am so excited for east coast bus.

Comment

Clifton! Seems like you really had a great time ahead there while visiting such places like as you have shared here. I am damn sure that this will be a great time period for me. So keep it more up and have a great time ahead there everytime.

Comment

It's my goodness that you like my sharing stuff buddy and like you I am also quite sure this would be a quite lovely experience for you. I must say that after visiting and having fun on theses places must share your experience with all of us.

Comment

Atlantis Paradise Island is a best place for having fun around the world.I have been there only two times in my whole life to enjoy holidays and have joyful times with my friends and family members. In my point of view it is a best place where you can enjoy some time with family and kids. I want to know your views about this place?

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to hear that you find this community helpful for your travel plans. Planning a trip to Cuba and the Dominican Republic sounds like an exciting adventure!

For your trip to Cuba, there are plenty of fantastic destinations to explore, from the vibrant streets of Havana to the stunning beaches of Varadero. As for the Dominican Republic, it's also a popular choice with its beautiful beaches, rich culture, and diverse landscapes. If you're open to exploring other islands, consider destinations like Jamaica, Puerto Rico, or the Bahamas for a different experience.

In terms of budgeting, 2000-3000 euros for two weeks should be reasonable for traveling without super extravagant expenses. However, it's essential to budget wisely and prioritize your spending based on your preferences and priorities. Keep in mind factors like accommodation, transportation, food, and activities when planning your budget.

Comment

Working...
                        X