Info on Carribean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on Carribean

First of all hello to everyone, i m new to this forum! i must admit this is a very helpful forum for traveling.

I m planning to go to Cuba and dominican republic but i would like some extra info if someone knows... I actually have nothing planned besides the tickets to Cuba (not even hotel) so i was wondering how i should spend my time and which islands i should go to visit is Dominican republic a good choice? or should i go to another island??

Also i would like to ask you without any hotel reservation will 2000-3000 euros be ok for 2 weeks? i m not planning on getting super wild but neither to be thinking about every cent i spend

Thanks in advance!

P.S sorry if my english is poor

2000-3000 euros Is alot of money in Cuba. Of course it's enough

Comment

Yes,It's enough money....

Just tell me how to get 2000-3000 Euros and all will be OK

Comment

2000-3000 Euros is not small amount any way, first you search some local information about cuba. Take some hotels & best places names find the rental information etc... It will help you to manage your trip very properly
        Las Vegas Travel

Comment

Tourism in Cuba isn't overwhelming by any means, but it is growing. Itattracts over 2 million people a year, and is one of the main sources of revenue for the island.

Cuba has long been a popular attraction for tourists.Today, Cuba welcomes travelers from around the world. Americans usually reach Cuba via flights from Toronto, Montreal or Cancun
          Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Hi

I am Sunita from India I am also planning to trip Cuba .And I know nothing about it except that it is largest island group of West Indies.

Comment

Cuba is a good place but not the best. Why don't you head for some other Caribbean places. There are many and more beautiful than Cuba.

Comment

Hi,
                Tropical forests, exotic wildlife, verdant plantations, hypnotic rhythms, delicious cuisines and a plethora of activities, all make the Caribbean - the ultimate vacation paradise. And this is just the beginning. The Caribbean beckons you with its intriguing past, its rich and glorious colonial heritage, its grand architecture, its diverse communities and a passion for life, unlike any other place in the world. Here tales of pirates, slavery and revolution mingle with the new and modern to provide a multifaceted atmosphere to savor and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by rockone View Post
                  Cuba is a good place but not the best. Why don't you head for some other Caribbean places. There are many and more beautiful than Cuba.
                  could you recommend some?
                  hotel deals

Comment

Caribbean is an ideal romantic spot and wonderful honeymoon destination. It has many stunning places to explore. Puerto Rico is the newest addition in the scenic beauty of Caribbean. The best places for honeymoon in Caribbean like Jamaica, Aruba, Bahamas and Bermuda.

Comment

It seems truly interesting place to visit Cuba for Honeymoon. I must say that there are lots of most stunning places in Caribbean and if you want to book a ticket for that so, you can book it from online very easily.
                      lisbon tourism

Comment

Cuba is a good place according to me. Your money plan is perfect and I would recommend you to first search for good hotels you can take the help of trip adviser website they provide the best advice and good reviews for hotels.
                        Toronto furnished apartments condos for rent

Comment

The Caribbean is a region that consists of the Caribbean Sea, its islands (most of which are enclosed by the sea), and the surrounding coasts. The region is southeast of the Gulf of Mexico and North America, east of Central America, and north of South America.
                          Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                          Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

According to my point of view Caribbean is nice place for visit. It offers a lot of incredible attraction among the visitors. The large number of visitors go there every year to enjoy the holidays. It is also famous region and my too. I visited there during my bus tour from new york to boston about three years ago with my friends. We explored many fabulous places there.
                            Last edited by jack567; 10-05-2015, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Caribbean is amazing region for visit as travelling point of view. It offers a lot of most beautiful and alluring attraction to have fun among the visitors. It is famous for its natural places which attracts the visitors towards its a lot. I have been there about few times ago with my whole family to enjoyed holidays. We all had huge fun there. I really enjoyed there photography. In my point of view it is an ideal place for all travelling and fun lovers.

Comment

Working...
                              X