No announcement yet.

beautiful beaches??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patong is the most famous - some would say infamous - beach resort on Phuket. With its wide variety of activities and nightlife, Patong is an ideal place to party and play.
    By night the town has a bustling nightlife which includes literally hundreds of restaurants, chic lounge bars, beer bars and of course discos. The nightlife is centred around Soi Bangla (Bangla Road) however there are quiet parts of town.

Have you ever chanced to travel with denver to yellowstone bus. Let me know about your expierence.

Last edited by Alizey; 07-19-2014, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Beautiful Beaches are:
      1. Hot Water Beach, Coromandel Peninsula
      2. Karekare, West Auckland
      3. Piha Beach, West Auckland
      4. Kaiteriteri Beach, Nelson
      5. Whale Bay, Raglan
      6. New Chums Beach, Coromandel Peninsula
      7. Ocean Beach, Mount Maunganui
      8. Wainui Beach, Gisborne
      9. Ninety Mile Beach, Northland

Comment

Nice sharing samanthaflax02! It is an amazing post. These beaches are the awesome and beautiful beaches in the world. Professionally I’m tourist and like to go in different places around the world. I must visit in one of these beaches that you share with us after complete my yellowstone bus tour. Can you tell me which of these beaches is best for visiting?

Comment

I only visited New Chums Beach, Coromandel Peninsula. This place attracts millions of visitors every year due to its natural beauty. It is located in the Wainuiototo Bay on the northeast coast of the Coromandel Peninsula, New Zealand, near Whangapoua. This beach is flanked to the north by the 171 m tall Pukenui and to the southeast by the rocky Motuto Point rising to 85 m.

Comment

I have visited Whale Bay beach. It is a very beautiful beach of New Zealand. There the crystal blue water and greenery gives outstanding view. This beach is also attractive for those who want to learn ride how to wave. You can enjoy there with family. It is small beach but the best place for swimming.

Comment

Virginia Beach

According to me Virginia Beach is one of best beaches around the world. It offers numerous activities for having great fun there. Location is owsem is fabulous and so charming it also consist Virginia Aquarium and Nightclubs as well. I just visited there during my new york sightseeing day trips with my friends. Have you ever been in this park with your friends or family…?

Comment

Exploring more and more beaches can be an amazing experience. The most basic thing is to understand what place goes with our liking because through that we can easily make ourselves aware of the basics which are there for us.
                When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Here I am going to share names of some awesome beaches of New Zealand, Piha, Te Whanganui-A-Hei (Cathedral Cove) Auckland, Omaha and Orewa. Auckland is my favorite beach because of its fabulous destinations. I visited there for a long time. I want to go there again. It is a nice place to see.

Comment

Originally posted by leemasophia View Post
                    Hi Friends,

According to my opinion New Zealand is the one of the most beautiful place in the World. There are many beach attractions are here. They are as follows,

Kaikoura, Canterbury
                    Ninety Mile Beach, Northland
                    Wharariki Beach, Golden Bay
                    Doubtful Sound, Fiordland
                    Bay of Plenty
                    Long Beach, Waiheke Island
                    St Kilda Beach, Dunedin
                    Piha Beach, Auckland
                    Gillespies Beach, West Coast
                    Oriental Bay, Wellington
                    Raglan, Waikato

These are the some of the beautiful beaches in New Zealand... And Enjoy your Holidays in New Zealand....

New Zealand Hotels | Hotels in New Zealand | New Zealand Resorts

Thanks,
                    Leema
                    Leema...!! I would say you shared sufficient information about New Zealand Destinations. I never been there yet but i would love to go there someday. All listed attractions seems to be really interested and here i am keen to know more about Piha Beach, Auckland. Waiting for your reply so i could make further plans.

Comment

Yeah! New Zealand is a beautiful and gorgeous country. There are the most popular and amazing destinations for tourism. Here I am going to share some nice destinations name of the New Zealand:
                      Bay of Islands, North Island
                      Queenstown, South Island
                      Napier, Hawke's Bay, North Island
                      Kaikoura, South Island

I really enjoyed at Bus Tour from New york to Philadelphia

Comment

New Zealand has plenty most beautiful and mesmerizing beaches to have fun among the visitors. I am going to mention the names of some adorable beaches which I had explored in my these tours such as Karikari Peninsula, Omaha, Whangapoua, Maraetai, Waiwera and Ahipara. Truly these shared all destinations are the best for fun and you can enjoy holidays with family and kids. I want to know your views about these places?

I saw a lot of incredible attractions during my us east coast bus tours

Comment

Whangapoua is a most famous beach of NZ and it is most promising one destination among the nature loves. It is famous for its rich nature beauty. It is also my most favourite one travel destination. I also visited there and I explored its nearest places for having enjoyment. It a best place where you can enoy some time with family and kids. What will you say about it?

Comment

Whangapoua is the best destination for holidays tour for families. I have enjoyed a family trip of this destination a few years back. i enjoyed a lovely time there and back to home with pleasant memories. Now soon I will go for the trip of this place once again and this time I will enjoy a tour with my class fellows. We will also visit the nearest places of this destination in our tour.

Comment

Working...
                            X