beautiful beaches??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beautiful beaches??!

My wife and I watched the film The Beach a couple of years ago and desperately wanted to go see Thailand after that. The same happened after watching Lord of the Rings; we were dying to see New Zealand. Has that happened to any of you?

My cousin Anil who has just recently moved to Auckland, NZ, went on a trip to a couple of the neighbouring towns and had quite a lot to report on.

Anil is an architect and amateur rugby player with a life mission to bungee jump off the Empire State building. I think that’s the most succinct description I can manage.

What I found interesting about Anil’s expeditions are his ‘Day in the Life’ touches of random drives, walks, etc. For instance, Anil’s first stop was a rural town called KatiKati, in the Bay of Plenty area, which is about a 30 minute drive from the town of Tauranga.

Katikati is also commonly called mural Town for its handpainted streets!

‘Katikati has a two kilometre Haiku Pathway,’ he writes, ‘which is a one of its kind in the world.’ The entire walkway is filled with boulders inscribed with haiku poetry written by local and Australian poets.
    http://100percentpure.wordpress.com/

Yea many times, alot of movies are set in beautiful sceneries. Australia, thailand, new zealand, different countries in south america.

I think south germany is very beautiful as well with mountains and with great trekking possibilities.

You're so right about that.
    Administrator

Comment

yea...though i havnt been to germany...so dont know much about it...but NZ seems just brilliant...have you been there??
      http://100percentpure.wordpress.com/

Comment

New Zealand is a lovely place packed with beautiful sceneries. Most of the world's outdoor sports are even held there because of its terrain
        motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Norfolk Island

I also enjoyed several days in Norfolk Island a few years ago.Its a amazing small island in the Pacific Ocean located between Australia, New Zealand and New Caledonia.
          Last edited by Manne; 11-21-2008, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I really love beaches in NZ. they are too great
            Vietnam travel

Comment

Dunedin..

There is all that and more. But basically anywhere in New Zealand is like that. Christchurch would be my second option.

This is the Dunedin City Council website homepage
              Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

According to me best beaches are, Northland, Bay of Plenty, Westcoast, Onetangi Beach, Hot Water Beach, Coopers Beach, and Abel Tasman National Park Beaches. These all beaches are very famous in New Zealand. Every beaches are very beautiful.
                Boston Events

Comment

There are so many good beaches but one of my favorite beach is Hot Water Beach, Coromandel Peninsula, This is a really romantic beach in New Zealand.
                  4wd Rental Sydney

Comment

Hi Friends,

According to my opinion New Zealand is the one of the most beautiful place in the World. There are many beach attractions are here. They are as follows,

Kaikoura, Canterbury
                    Ninety Mile Beach, Northland
                    Wharariki Beach, Golden Bay
                    Doubtful Sound, Fiordland
                    Bay of Plenty
                    Long Beach, Waiheke Island
                    St Kilda Beach, Dunedin
                    Piha Beach, Auckland
                    Gillespies Beach, West Coast
                    Oriental Bay, Wellington
                    Raglan, Waikato

These are the some of the beautiful beaches in New Zealand... And Enjoy your Holidays in New Zealand....

New Zealand Hotels | Hotels in New Zealand | New Zealand Resorts

Thanks,
                    Leema

Comment

I think Australia also have some beautiful beaches.
                      Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

New Zealand and Thailand are lush with natural beauty. These two countries have a no. of beautiful beaches where one can enjoy his holiday. Some beaches are hidden and only a few people know about them. These two countries have many untouched spots and they are perfect place for shooting a picture. Maldives is also a good option for beach lovers.
                        Apply for Singapore Visa

Comment

Yah, I also very desperate to visit NZ as i want to explore its beauty and calm tangibly.

Comment

Thanks leemasophia, provide exclusive information about the beaches.
                            Miami Beach
                            Orlando Beach
                            Beaches at Hawaii
                            gulf shores condominiums

Comment

I have been visited the Mexico beach last year in my summer vacations before my bus to washington dc . Mexico beach famous for scenery, water clarity and soft sand etc... Now, I am going to share the top most visited Mexico beach called Tulum. It provides the best option for summer vacations. It offers the visitors to enjoy the sunbathing and swimming in the white blue water. Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve provides the best vacation option because it has a abundance of natural reserves and offers the hiking. The Beach Tulum is the best hotel to stay.

Comment

Working...
                              X