No announcement yet.

Best places to visit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to visit Tasmania in Australia...
    "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

Overall over the world, there are lots of space to visit. We can not count that which place is best to visit. All the places in overall world are the good and beautiful. We can't judge the best one until we visited all the places.
      Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

According to me best place for visiting -
        1.London
        2.Switzerland
        3.Paris
        4.Hawaii
        gulf shores condominiums

Comment

According to me the best places to visit are:

UK
          USA
          France
          Paris
          Canada
          Last edited by samanthaflax02; 08-06-2014, 06:22 AM.

Comment

tomcrouzee! I agree to you in most of the places, but according to me, The most beautiful countries or places in the world are.
            USA
            Japan
            France
            Switzerland
            Greece
            London.
            I'm going with boston bus tours

Comment

The way you have talked of it is reasonable i would say and also acadia national park tour can be a helpful thing in many ways especially for us when we get to have ideas with the things that works to us.

Comment

Paris is the one of most famous countries of all over the world. it offers a lot of attractive places, fabulous beaches, historical museums, national parks. I like to visit the beautiful beaches of Paris. The number of tourist go there every year.

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you, Paris has many attractions and many historical interesting point, which is best for exploring point of view. I like to share with you my favorite attraction in Paris is the Eiffel tower. But now I want to your favorite attraction in Paris? Hope you like sharing.,

Comment

In Paris, my favorite attractions are
                    The Louvre
                    Musée d'Orsay
                    Palais Garnier
                    Montmartre

Had so much fun at the package tour from new york to niagara falls.

Comment

All of you have great kinds of experiences of being there in Paris. I also have visited this Paris once in my life and it is one of the best and memorable tours of my life. NOW I want to enjoy the tour of Paris once again in Spring season. I want to explore the Cherry blossom beauty of this city. Guys can you tell me the names of best places where I can enjoy to explore the charming views of cherry blossom beauty?

Comment

Working...
                      X