Best places to visit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best places to visit...

According to me,the best places in the world are Australia, London, Iceland, Switzerland, Thailand and Singapore are the best place in the world.these places are famous for attractive tourist spot in the world.I want to travel here.
    NY Hotel offers

If you will travel in Australia then you should visit Melbourne and Sydney because both are really nice place to visit. You will enjoy there.
    4wd Rental Sydney

Comment

London and Australia are my favorite places and always want to plan my summer vacation trip to London or Australia..
      Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

Sydney is one of the most popular and gorgeous place in Australia. Just love this place.
        I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

i think Milford Sound in New Zealand is the fantastic place to visit in the world. what a place that is. awesome and no words to explain it.

Comment

Best Places to Visit in Australia & Oceania

Hello Everyone,
            There are some best Places to Visit in Australia & Oceania. These are the followings:
            1. Sydney

2. Melbourne

3. Cairns
            4. Perth
            5. Auckland
            6. Australia
            7. New Zealand
            8. Byron Bay
            9. Christchurch
            10. Adelaide
            11. Brisbane
            12. Fraser Island
            13. Wellington
            14. Queenstown
            15. Whitsunday Islands

Well! Thanks to all for the nice post.
            Thanks
            Lokesh
            www.brightsun.co.uk

Comment

In Australia Gold coast is the best place to visit, I like it very much. Last year i was go there with my wife we enjoy allot. Specially the sunny day at beach its like praise the water war so neat and clean and we enjoy surfing.and swimming there.

Comment

Top of my list are Hawaii, Spain, Greece and Australia.
                Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Australia is very beautiful country. I think it's capital city Sydney most popular and there are maximum visiting places. Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Harbour, Tasmania, Melbourne, Barossa, Uluru, The Great Ocean Road, Fraser Island, Daintree Rain Forest and Cape Tribulation, Kakadu National Park etc are attraction points in Australia.
                  Barracuda Resort

Comment

According to my own experience, following places are best to visit-:

1. London
                    2. France
                    3. Paris
                    4. Spain
                    5. Rome

Comment

I am a traveling freak guy. I love to explore new places. I have visited almost all the places in this world. The place which I liked the most is Ireland. It has proved itself a favorite family holiday destination today. If you have enough money into your wallet then I must say you should go Ireland once.

coach hire Dublin

Comment

hello
                        Australia, the land of Kangaroos, is one of the major tourists’ destinations of the world. It is the only country in the world which is also a continent. i think the best places in Australia to visit,
                        1. Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef (Cairns is an amazing tropical paradise in far North Queensland).
                        2. Sydney (The Sydney’s Opera House is one of the most famous places to visit).
                        3. Melbourne (The city of Melbourne is considered to be the city of both modern look and amenities and ancient Victorian style architecture and culture. Most people like shopping and eating around in the area of Federation Square and the New Quay).
                        4. Brisbane (Brisbane is yet another big city of Australia. It is located in the Queensland. The city is well known for its beautiful night spots which offer something for everyone).
                        5. The Great Ocean Road (A visit to Australia is never been complete without visiting the view of the Great Ocean Road. The Great Ocean road of Australia offers some of the most breathtaking views for more than two hundred miles along the coastline near Victoria. This place can be visited anytime of the year).
                        Tour Packages Kerala l Holiday Packages Kerala l Kerala Holiday Packages

Comment

If you will travel in Australia then you should visit Melbourne, Sydney & Queens land because they are really nice place to visit.
                          Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                          Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

my point of view, Darwin is my favorite place which is located in Australia.

Comment

Faroe Islands by a million miles
                              Iceland
                              New Zealand (particularly South Island)
                              Zaire
                              Nova Scotia, Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X