No announcement yet.

to do in Sydney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennychic! Sydney is an amazing place. I have been to Sydney a few years ago after my boston bus tours . That was such a great experience to visit the amazing place there is a lot of stuff to do in Sydney, and there is a lot of amazing places to visit in Sydney. Like, Port Jackson, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach, The Rocks, Taronga Zoo.S

Comment

Sydney is the heart of Australia to me and i would say that niagara falls boat tour and is good enough with the maximum uses especially when they are fine enough with a lot that is applicable.

Comment

Sydney is the wonderful and capital city of Australia. It offers a beautiful destination for visitors. Where you can have great fun there awesome destination and could make their remember able tour. I visited there and enjoy there a lot.

Comment

You are right jack567. Sydney is the beautiful and the capital city of New South Wales, Australia. I visited there only one time in the past. It offers lost of attractions for visitors. I enjoyed there a lot of things and spend a lovely time there. The Sydney Harbour Bridge and Bondi Beach are my favorite places there. I would love to visit them again with my friends.

Comment

Sydney is one of my favorite cities of Austraila as well as of the world. I love to explore this destination again and again in my life. This region is notable because of its; harbourfront Opera House, beautiful beaches and wide range of wildlife.

Comment

You are right FRANKIE. Sydney is a nice city to visit in Australia. I think you also have a great interest in traveling and huge information about Sydney. I want to know about your favorite places in this city. Its an ideal destination for traveling as well as all kinds of traveling.

Comment

Sydney is one of the most precious cities of the Australia, I have been visited there once in my life and had a great time there. while visiting different places like harbour bridge, Opera house and such kinds of more, Now i will be there again after taking my departures san francisco and this time i will explore some of new places of it. So anyone like to suggest some names??

Comment

Why not Mavishh, I will suggest you some names of places where you will go there for the first time. I hope you will like them and will enjoy there a lot. The names are;
                  Sydney Harbour Bridg
                  Port Jackson
                  Hyde Park Barracks
                  Shelly Beach
                  I also planning to explore these places again after finishing my New York to Rhode Island bus tour.

Comment

All of you have shared nice and useful stuff about Sydney. My sister wants to go there with her friends and was confused that which attraction that she should choose to make her bucket list. I will share your post with her. Hope so it will be useful for her. But here I want to know something about Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney because I want to suggest her top stay in this hotel. But before it, I want to know about your views about this accommodation. Hopefully, you will share your views about it.

Comment

Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is a 5-star hotel in Sydney. It is the best accommodation in this region for staying. I have stayed in this hotel personally when I have explored this place with my friends. It is a really nice hotel which provided all the basic necessary facilities to the customers. I enjoyed the tasty food there. So I suggest you should stay in this hotel during your journey.

Comment

Working...
                      X