top things to do in Sydney

-go to bondi beach
    -dine at the rocks
    -ride a ferry from circular quay
    -do the sydney harbour beach climb
    -see the sydney aquarium

what else
    motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Sydney offers a multitude of activities to suit all ages. There are plenty of paid organised tours and activities as well an endless list of things to see and do that are free. Click on the links below to find out more information about the range of things to do that are featured on the Discover Sydney website.

Source:

Things To See and Do in Sydney - Sydney Accommodation

Regards!
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Here are two sites that i found that have a lists of the things to do while you are in Sydney..

Top 100 Things To Do In Sydney Australia What to do in Sydney? Fun things to do. Free things to do Must see attractions local guide Sidney Harbour Cruises Sydney Ferries Opera House Manly
      Things to Do in Sydney - Sydney Attractions - TripAdvisor
      Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

It is quite difficult to decide what we can do while visiting any other city or country but this post has delivered useful information so that we can prepare our self in perfect manner
        Holiday Packages Broome | Holiday Broome

Comment

rent a car and take a trip down the Great Ocean Road! Last time I was in Sydney, we drove to Brisbane then off to the Whitsundays.. paradise on Earth!
          love food, love travel, love life!
          http://www.foodtravelandlife.com

Comment

Google is one of the best place where one can find any traveling place a to z information.
            Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

If you like culture and art pay visit to Sydney Opera House, for fun and entertainment visit Luna park, Taronga Zoo, outdoors pay visits to Sydney beaches, Also visit Australian Museum, Queen Victoria building and don't forget to visit Sydney harbor.
              brisbane photographer | photographer brisbane

Comment

You can visit opera house and visit the zoo. You can also enjoy the night life in Sydney.
                Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

Best things to do in Sydney :
                  Must see Sydney Aquarium
                  Convict Castles and Champagne Tour
                  Must see Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
                  Meet Australia's animals at WILD LIFE Sydney.
                  Sydney Tower Eye with 360 degree views of the famous Sydney Harbour & more!
                  If you are looking for the best holiday apartments and holiday vacation rentals for spending your holidays then visit "Go2vacation rentals "

Comment

There are various places to visit in sydney:
                    Alpes.
                    Wax museum.
                    Wild life sydney.
                    Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

All have enough knowledge and have a great travelling interests. Professionally I am a tourist and I like to travel all over the world for my interests and found a Sydney is one of my favourite spot there.
                      1-Royal Botanical Gardens
                      2-Luna Park, Darling Harbour
                      3- Sydney Tower
                      Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of my favourite destinations in the world. Pedestrian walkway and the climbing activity is present a memorable view. The visitors from all over the world visit there and enjoy the climbing activity.
                      What a great option to enjoy the yellowstone tour from san jose ca?

Comment

Originally posted by Johndadams View Post
                        Best things to do in Sydney :
                        Must see Sydney Aquarium
                        Convict Castles and Champagne Tour
                        Must see Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
                        Meet Australia's animals at WILD LIFE Sydney.
                        Sydney Tower Eye with 360 degree views of the famous Sydney Harbour & more!
                        Your suggestions will be helpful for those who never visit this place before as me and want to go there. Would you like to guide me about Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Sydney Aquarium? Suggest me the best season to visit this place! I am looking for your reply anxiously. I think your views will be helpful for me to plan my tour.

Comment

sydney a nice place for the tourism and it has some of the nice and the best places
                          India Holiday Tour Packages|Himachal & Ladakh Tour Packages|Rajasthan Tour Packages|Kerala Tour Packages

Comment

Sydney beach is more like a must visited place when someone goes there and how it all stays decent with planning and arranged thing which feels great so yeah this is the way for it and it works always .
                            When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

I never got a chance to visit in Sydney beach. After all members post I wish I went there this winter season. All members shared massive information about it but I'm little confused how it looks. So Anyone like to share some images of Sydney beach and also tell me nearest accommodation there?

Comment

Working...
                              X