Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which is the greatest city in Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydney, New South Wales is the greatest city in australia as per population counting and also best for tourism places.
    facts related to internet
    trojan malware

Comment

I have read so much about Sydney... So I think Sydney is the best city in Australia.
      Live life to the fullest!

hotels Baska
      campingplatz krk

Comment

Sydney is the best city in Australia and then I think Melbourne.
        Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

Any thoughts on Tasmania? I heard many wonderful things about this place from my best friend who lives there. If i will go to Australia, this will be the first place that i will visit.
          "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

In my opinion, Sydney is the best city of Australia...
            Life is a challenge, meet it.

Life is a challenge, meet it!
            design hotel kroatien
            hotel rovinj

Comment

which is the greatest city in Australia?

I like Sydney, its really a good city.

Comment

Sydney and Melbourne are the two cities that I most like in Australia. Both cities offer tremendous beauty and lot of fun activities. I think these two cities are one of the top tourist spot in Australia.
                Choose Sydney Tours R Us for Blue Mountain Tours - http://www.sydneytoursrus.com/

Looking for a Sydney luxury car hire? Then, you should visit Easy Rentals

Comment

Sydney is the Greatest City in Australia, Sydney Tourism Places

Sydney Harbour
                  Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk
                  The Opera House to the Botanic Gardens Walk
                  Royal Botanic Gardens
                  Sydney Harbour Bridge
                  Sydney Opera House
                  Urban Jungle Adventure Park
                  Cremorne Point/Mosman Bay Walk
                  SAEX - Singapore Attractions & Tourism Guide

Comment

Australia is a great country ..& Sydney is great city...no doubt bt i think Melbourne is the greatest city...its a very beautiful city....its a holiday city...

Comment

I have to say Sydney and I also like Melbourne but both offer a lot of sightseeing and great people to meet.

Comment

Some of the best city must visit in Australia are:
                        1) Adelaide
                        2) Melbourne
                        3) Brisbane
                        4) Sydney
                        5) Darwin
                        Tobris offers best gift ideas for travelers | Tobris-Unique Gift for travelers and expats

Comment

Sydney is by far the best city in Australia due to plethora of activities, scenic spots, colonial heritage and artistic museums and opera house.
                          Visit the top immigration to Australia firm in the world.

Comment

With having 4,627,345 population, Sydney is the greatest and largest city in Australia. Love this city..Really, an awesome place to visit !
                            Inverloch Resort

Comment

Sydney is greatest city in australia as there are alpes that makes sydney most beautiful city.
                              Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

Living in Melbourne, Its like really can't be explained in the words.... its an awesome feeling..
                                Melbourne is Australia’s second-largest city and has legitimate claims to be the country’s cultural and sporting capital. The city’s four million residents love both the arts and sports, and the city is also home to some of Australia’s best dining and nightlife. With this in mind, it’s no wonder that The Economist regularly names Melbourne as one of the most livable cities in the world. Even i would suggests you to have a vacation/trip in melbourne.. You will definitely love it.. I m sure about that..

Comment

Working...
                                X