Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which is the greatest city in Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I learned that many people are suggesting that the best place to live in Australia is at the Sunshine Coast of Queensland. Do you agree?
    Get travel insurance to stop worrying about the things that might happen during your trip.

Comment

I would say Bunbury in the south west of WA. It is quiet enough to be able to sleep comfortably and big enough to be able o have the lxury of Perth styled shopping and other activities. It is also only a train trip frm Perth.

Comment

There may be many reasons why we consider a particular city as the best place to visit. It usually varies from economic standards to the culture and the quality of life. Many travelers,especially like myself, travel to different places for a short time to experience the way of living,culture over there etc and primarily to enjoy with a different environment altogether.If anyone plan to wonder or move as well to the best city in Australia,i obviously suggest Melbourne and Sydney..

Comment

Yes that is true that the Melbourne is the great city. But I think it will be more fun to be in Sydney. I just love the life of Sydney.

Comment

Sydney is definitely the most popular city. But other places also have their charms.

Comment

Sydney is very good and breathtaking but l love Melbourne and Perth.
              Uganda Safaris|Gorilla Safaris

Comment

Hi..

Naturally Melbourne is the largest city in Australia. Sydney by the largest city in Australia depends on State Capital of South Wales and also its called as a "the Harbor City".. It having a huge vacation holiday places and also providing different vacation packages deals..
                Click to Visit- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur | Click to Book- Kuala Lumpur Hotels | Click to Stay - Hotels in Kuala Lumpur

Thank you!!!
                Micrys.

Comment

In my mind , Sydney is the best city of Australia too
                  Find the most interesting place from attractions guide
                  Find the similar links
                  List of hotels |Imports Company

Comment

Its Sydney..anytime
                    Cremorne Point Manor
                    Sydney, NSW
                    http://www.cremornepointmanor.com.au

Comment

According to me Melbourne is the greatest city in Australia compare to others
                      Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

which is the greatest city in Australia?

Hello Everyone,

According to me Sydney is the greatest city in Australia. you know Sydney is the Harbour City. It is the largest, oldest and most cosmopolitan city in Australia with an enviable reputation as one of the world's most beautiful and liveable cities. Brimming with history, nature, culture, art, fashion, cuisine, design, it is set next to miles of ocean coastline and sandy surf beaches. The city is also home to the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge, two of the most iconic structures on the planet. Thanks.
                        Thanks
                        Lokesh
                        www.brightsun.co.uk

Comment

Indeed Sydney is the most visited and I think the most known Australian City.
                          Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

I have spend more than 1 month in Australia to visit it's each and every cities. According to me Sydney is one is most beautiful and best city in Australia. Here, people can get all these things what they want. There are so many visiting places, beaches, museums, resorts and hotels etc.
                            Barracuda Resort

Comment

hello
                              in my view the greatest city in Australia is Adelaide. "Adelaide", the capital of South Australia, is another small city. It’s a planned city, set out in a grid and located several kilometres from the beach.
                              The city centre itself can be a bit boring, but the beach suburbs of Henley Beach and Glenelg are both really pleasant — good places to watch the sunset with a cocktail in hand.

Tour Packages Kerala l Holiday Packages Kerala l Kerala Holiday Packages

Comment

Melbourne is the greatest city in the world .
                                Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
                                Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

Working...
                                X