No announcement yet.

New tourist attraction in Manila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time to visit Philippines I can't afford to miss to visit that place. This is a historical place I think.
    Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Wow! That sounds impressive. Thanks for the good news.
      Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

When I visited this city, I got a chance to explore National Museum of the Philippines, Manila and this place was awesome. Manila's beauty is world renowed and that is why this place attracts so many tourists.
        Apply for Singapore Visa

Comment

Manila is really very beautiful city in Philippines. I love to visit this place again and again.

Comment

I love Manila. It really looks like heaven on the earth. Everyone wants to go there to see it's natural beauty and enjoy this place.

Comment

Manila is a capital of Philippine. It is a home of captivating and alluring attraction that grab attentions of tourist from all over the world. Its historical spots appeals me a lot. I have been there only twice time of my life. I explored its numerous places and enjoy the beauty of this incredible city. I am going to share the names of some fabulous attractions of this city that I visited like Manila Ocean Park, Manila Zoo, Manila Cathedral and Fort Santiago.

Comment

jack! Your shared experience is really useful for me as well as it would be for others. Last two month ago, I have came back during from bus tours from nj to washington dc with my brother. We really enjoyed this tour and explored the different places there. Me and my friend are planning to visit Philippine in next year. Would you like to share your experience with me. So I can go there and explore the different places there.

Comment

Philippine is a really nice and great Country in Asia. Many travelling lovers to go there for having fun and see its many attrections. Its capital, Manila, is famous for its waterfront promenade and centuries-old Chinatown. I ahve apaln to go there for having fun with my friends. Can anyone like to share some name sof ist attrectiosn with me?

Comment

I have a good experience of Manila Ocean Park because I have been there a lot of times in my whole life and have joyful time with family and friends. It is an outstanding destination for visit and where you can enjoy many fabulous and interesting activities like hiking, trekking, walking and photography. I want to know your views about these activities?

Comment

Manila Ocean Park is a nice place to visit. I have enjoyed my time there with my uncle last year. We enjoyed a lot and it was superb experience for me. Now I would like to go there once again. this time I would like to visit this destination with my dear fellows and would like to enjoy my weekend at this place with them. I am sure it will be an amazing experience of mine once again.

Comment

1. Rizal Park
                        2. Manila Ocean Park
                        3. San Agustin Church
                        4. Fort Santiago
                        5. Manila Zoo
                        6. National Museum Of The Philippines
                        7. Intramuros
                        8. Arroceros Forest Park
                        9. Manila Cathedral
                        10. Robinsons Place Mall
                        11. Ayala Museum
                        12. National Museum Of Fine Arts
                        13. Star City Amusement Park
                        14. Greenbelt Chapel
                        15. Paco Park And Cemetery
                        16. Binondo Church
                        17. Casa Manila
                        18. Manila Baywalk
                        19. Divisoria Market
                        20. Quiapo Church
                        21. Manila City Hall

Python Training Institute In Chennai

Comment

Author Anietra Hamper has traveled throughout Manila and the Philippines experiencing many of the top attractions and things to do off the beaten path.

The busy city of Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is an exciting and energetic metropolis. Hop on board any of the colorful and kitschy jeepneys to get around town. The iconic buses that usually pack in more people than they can hold are the main form of transportation and worth at least one ride during your visit, just for the experience.​

Day Care In Kannivakkam

Comment

Author Anietra Hamper has traveled throughout Manila and the Philippines experiencing many of the top attractions and things to do off the beaten path.

The busy city of Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is an exciting and energetic metropolis. Hop on board any of the colorful and kitschy jeepneys to get around town. The iconic buses that usually pack in more people than they can hold are the main form of transportation and worth at least one ride during your visit, just for the experience.​

Playschool Nearby Urapakkam

Comment

Working...
                            X