New tourist attraction in Manila

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New tourist attraction in Manila

Experience the new hottest tourist spot in the Walled City of intramuros!

Welcomes you to the historical sites of Manila City! Just sit back and relax as we drove you to the very heart of Manila's main historical site - The Walled City of Intramuros, and the park named after our national hero Jose Rizal - The Rizal Park. Let us discover the secret of Intramuros and the beauty of Rizal Park as we give you a tour, while in a horse drawn carriage.

Feel the excitement as we take you back in time as you experience travelling in a horse driven European carriage while enjoying the sites of Intramuros and Rizal Park.

for more info and galleries visit this website at Castillan Carriage and Tour Services - Exploring the historical sites of Manila - Powered by CO.CC

This is cool thanks! Been wanting to go here. Hope those cannons that were used by the Spanish are still there.
    Learn the latest Pasadena News!

Comment

New tourist attraction in Manila

yeah mike! all those cannons are still there,
      are you planning to visit there? when? hope to see you soon!

Comment

how much does it cost to enter the Walled city of Intramuros ??
        Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Originally posted by travelgeek View Post
          how much does it cost to enter the Walled city of Intramuros ??
          I think the fee is sheaper than the other tourist spots in the Philippines.. But, visiting Intramuros is a good idea as it tells more about Philippine history.. especially during the Spanish occupation..
          Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

Hello to all

Thanks for your valuable information. I am really excited. What wuold be the total cost?
            Please share more and more.

Thanks for sharing

Have a nice day
            Cordless Drills

Comment

well, according to this site
              Fort Santiago in Intramuros. Atractions in Intramuros
              the rate of a visit to intramuros comes up to the highest at 75 peso.. converted to dollars that is no more than 2 dollars. I'd say its a pretty affordable entrance for a cool experience in one of the country's historical places...

I'm going to visit it for sure..
              Australian ETA

Comment

How much would it cost to ride in a horse driven European carriage touring around Intramuros?

Comment

Manila is an especially lively and diverse city of Philippines which is pretty good destination for tourist. There are large number tourist attraction over there especially beaches and historical places.
                  The top places like Corregidor, Las Pinas Bamboo Organ, Chinatown, Rizal Park, Intramuros etc.
                  Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Manila had a lots of luxury shopping malls and hotels
                    tourist spots in the philippines

Comment

I think the fee is sheaper than the other vacationer destinations in the Belgium.. But, viewing Intramuros is a great idea as it informs more about Filipino historical past.. especially during the Speaking language profession..
                      New York City Hotel

Comment

Originally posted by allseasonhotels View Post
                        How much would it cost to ride in a horse driven European carriage touring around Intramuros?
                        It would only cost you less than 3 bucks if I remember correctly.
                        travel philippines

Comment

Wow... I'll be in Manila this August but I can only stay there for a few days because we'll be heading to Baguio. I we'll have enough time to visit The Walled City of Intramuros.

Comment

Hi,
                            Manila is major city of Philippines. manila is full of beaches, natural beauty etc which make this city more attractive as travel destination.
                            Too many links in your signature (2 max)

Comment

This sounds nice. I had never heard about Manila city. Liked your precious post regarding on Manila city. Can you share some pictures of this city ??? Cheap Campervan Rental Sydney
                              I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

Working...
                              X