No announcement yet.

Japan Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are absolutely right Senso-ji is the oldest temple of Tokyo. It is one of Tokyo's most famous and colorful temples. It is a great religious attraction for the followers of Buddhism.
    I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

I agree with you jacckle! Senso-ji is a very nice temple. It is a very important temple of Tokyo. I visited Senso-ji before my New York packages tour with my uncle. It is very attractive place for visitors. Every year many visitors visit this place. I want to share some images I hope you like them.

Comment

Jamar34! Sharing your images are really nice I visited never in my life, but after read you post me ha e a plan to visit there in my traveling life. I love travelling. I visited, many countries in my life, but honestly, this place is new for me. Anyway, I visited many time sin my life japan, but I feel sad I never visit of Tokyo's most famous this temple. I wish I will visit soon in Tokyo for seeing its this attraction with my college friends. I hope I will great fun on my next this tour.

Comment

Japan is a best place for travelling as tourism point of view. It offer a lot of incredible attractions among the visitors. It is my favorite one travel destinations around the world. I have been there about three years ago with my whole family to enjoy holidays. We stay there for 15 days and we explored its numerous places. In my point of view it is a best place to enjoy family holidays. I will suggest you to must go there once.

I really enjoyed my yellowstone tour from las vegas with my cousins

Comment

I read in your post you like yo say that Japan is the best destination or spend holidays. So now I like to share with you, I want to know about your holidays in Japan experience. IP hope you will like to share with me. I will wait for it here. Hope so your next post will according to my point.

Comment

First of all, I appreciate Jamar, which had shared really nice and awesome images. I really like all of these images. I have explored Japan personally with my cousins few months ago. I have explored there these places personally. I really enjoy there and come back with nice memories. In this month, anyone make a plan to explore Japan or not?

Want to know about corning bus tour packages.

Comment

I am going to agree with you buddy and would like to say that he had shared such a beautiful views of japan with all of us. I really like them and also would like to say that buddy, I have no plan to be there till yet. Hope so I will be there soon.
                Anyway, buddy which attractions you have explored during your visit??

I am going to take tours from los angeles.

Comment

Japan is really nice and most amazing country for visit as tourism point of view. There are many most beautiful and alluring attractions to have fun. Its natural places appeals me a lot. I have been there only one time in my whole life with my cousins. We stay there for two days to enjoy incredible beauty of this adorable country. In my point of view it is an ideal place for all travelling and nature lover. I am sure you will have really great time there.

Comment

• Tokyo National Museum
                    • Chinzan-so Garden
                    • Tokyo Imperial Palace
                    • The National Art Center

Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train
                    Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train | Agra overnight tour | Golden triangle tour 6 days | Golden triangle tour 7 days | One day agra tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car

Comment

Working...
                    X