Japan Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Tour

Japan is separated from the Asian mainland by 160km (100 miles) of sea. About 70% of the country is covered by hills and mountains. Known as ‘Land of the Rising Sun’, Japan is a country marked by spectacular natural beauty, gracious hospitality and rich artistic heritage. Cities are a wonderland of gleaming skyscrapers, groundbreaking technology and frenetic pace of life whereas the countryside hums along with its rustic lifestyles and time-honored traditions. Its eye-popping culture has long exerted a strong influence on the region’s pop and youth scene.

Japan is really great place to enjoy holidays. There is a lot to see and it is famous for its mountains. You are right that it is known as 'Land of the Rising Sun' and it is great chance to see the beauty of rising sun.
    codigo promocional

Comment

Japan is wonderful Asian country which has so many attraction destinations. Japan has unique culture and it's all destinations have it's own speciality. It's Mount Fuji is my most favourite place. It is highest mountain in Japan then Ginza in Tokyo, Himeji Castle, Bomb Dome in Hiroshima, Kamakura, Kinkaku-ji in Kyoto, Matsumoto Castle, Miyajima etc are also best places that people must have to visit during Japan trip.
      Barracuda Resort

Comment

I do agree that Japan is filled with amazing culture, food, and places to visit. There are few places in the world that hold as much mystique for Westerners as does Japan.

To really get a sense for what Japan is like, of course, you will need to visit there yourself.

Comment

Japan is really a nice country not only to live but also to visit. Nippon, the place of joy,prosperity and happiness.

Comment

I went to Japan in December last year for the first time. I went for 3 weeks, but I went all over Japan.

You can cover Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka in 8 days. I started in Tokyo and was there for 3 days, then moved to other small town areas, then to Kyoto for 2 days, then to Hiroshima for 1 day and then to Osaka for 1 day.
            Want to Book a Hotel Room?
            Subscribe to HotelBookSave.com

Comment

Hi. If i want to see Mt. Fuji, where should i stay?
              "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

I love japanese culture, though it is becoming increasingly americanized, and though the main festivals are increasingly commercialized. But it's still wonderful - there's such an aura of timelessness around some shrines, and the gardens around himeji castle are so beautifully maintained, for example. I love the tea ceremonies and the noh plays and the ink paintings - truly a wonderful nation.
                Travel the World and make Friends

Way of the Ninja

Comment

Now japan is most tourist spot in the world. Japan's have lot of beautiful temple. Many city like fuji or other are beautiful
                  Bali Dewa Tour,
                  Bali tour packages,
                  Bali private driver

Comment

Many inbound tourists tend to see Japan in Honsyu (Main Land), especially Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, Osaka and Hiroshima. Hokkaido in the north has much nature and you should visit. Travelling on JR train with JR Passes would be good. From Tokyo, catch a shinkansen (bullet train) to Aomori and then transfer to the Limited Express Super Hakucho or Hakucho to Hakodate in the Southern Hokkaido. It's worth to stay a night over there. After Hakodate, grab a Limited Express Super Hokuto train to Sapporo. There are many tourist attractions here and if you like beer, you should visit the Sapporo Beer Museum.
                    Visit hot spots in Sapporo, Japan on seesapporo.com

Comment

Japan is a great tourist place. There is a lot of famous temples and mountains.
                      Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

Japan is the great place to enjoy the holidays.Japan is the beautiful country.

Comment

Japan is a high-tech world mixed with the politeness and respect of their past. Honestly, I love Japan.
                          Bally Chohan

Comment

I visited Japan just a couple of years ago. it is truly beautiful tourist destination and offers a wide number of places to visit there. Most attractive places in Japan are:
                            1. Ginza
                            2. Sensoji Temple
                            3. Rikugien Garden
                            4. Koishikawa Korakuen Garden
                            5. Tokyo Imperial Palace
                            6. Tokyo Tower
                            7. TOKYO SKYTREE
                            Next I am interested go with miami bus tours and looking for travel tips.
                            I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Nice sharing Jacklee! Japan one of my favorite tourist destinations in the world. I visited this state few time ago after my trip to niagara falls with my friends. Sensoji Temple is my favorite tourist spot of this region. It is an ancient Buddhist temple located in Asakusa, Taitō Ward, Tokyo. It is also Tokyo's oldest, and one of its most significant, temples. This temple was founded in 645 C.E., which makes it the oldest temple in Tokyo.

Comment

Working...
                              X