No announcement yet.

love to visit chaina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to visit china once again with my buddies. I am so excited about my tour and will explore lots of attractions there while my journey. Terracotta Army  
    Potala Palace  
    Great Wall of China
    Temple of Heaven
    West Lake
    These are some attraction which are added in my bucket list. But guys I want some recommendations from you that I can add in my bucket list. So must reply me with some suggestions.

Comment

Dapatkan Promo Imlek 2017 dengan potongan harga Tiket pesawat, Hotel dan Tour sekarang juga sampai 31 Januari 2017 !

Tips and Trick | Artikel Traveling | BOCAH TRAVELLING

Comment

I love this place chaina i want to go there with my family
        Agra Taxi Service
        Overnight Agra Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour

Comment

There's a lot of beautiful and historical places in China and I don't think which one will be your first visit. I'm giving you the Great wall, Tiananmen Square and Yu Garden.This must be in the first top 3 in your list before you get mesmerised.
          ETA Australia | eTA Canada

Comment

China is filled with lots of attractions. Like as the Great wall is the world most popular attractions. Visitor come to visit the attractions of this country anally. I am also planning to take a tour of this country after mine new york to washington dc tour. I am sure when I will go there I will enjoy an exciting time and will get marvelous memories from my tour.

Comment

Salmanize! The most inspiring reason to visit China is that you can do various experiences, such as enjoy the stunning landscape, explore the Chinese history and culture, taste the incredible Chinese food, visit the famous Great Wall, and take photos with cute giant pandas!!

Comment

China , not Chaina

Comment

Working...
                X