love to visit chaina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love to visit chaina

Hi, I love to visit china with my full family. Which china places is beautiful and comfortable for family?
    Bali Dewa Tour,
    Bali tour packages,
    Bali private driver

Have you had a vacation already with your family? China's a great country, actually there's a lot of places you can pay a visit, many resorts and monuments to see. Well for family, and in this season, I think Beijing, Jiuzhaigou (Sichuan), Chengdu(Sichuan) are quite nice to visit. Maybe you can plan your next trip there
    Love travel gogogo

tibet tour

jiuzhaigou tour

Comment

I lived in China for five years and these five years are full happy years of my life.I enjoyed a lot in China.I love this place.I decided to go with my friends in these summer holidays to China.We have a great fun out there.I like Beijing especially and other than cities the villages and valleys of China which are the real beauty of China.Villagers are so hard worker and they work for the prosperity of the country not for their personal need.I love this spirit of Chinese.
      This site give to you much reliable journey
      durham to new york bus

Comment

Here is long list of china attractions of anyone wants to go there. but I’m writing the major attractions of this country.
        • Great Wall of China
        • Li River
        • Potala Palace
        • Jiuzhaigou Valley
        • West Lake
        I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

If you haven't been to China before, maybe you can try cities like Beijing, Xian, or Shanghai. Sichuan is also a nice area to visit. Hangzhou and Suzhou are nice to see as well. It also depends what you want to see and do while you are in China.

Comment

The cities list you have provided is nice. All these cities of china have different beautiful places for tourism. I like to write the attractions of Shanghai. yu garden,, oriental pearl tower, jin mao tower, shanghai tower, shanghai science and technology museum and shanghai ocean aquarium are my personal favorite places to visit. For further information visit this website:
            Top 10 Things to do in Shanghai - Shanghai Top 10
            I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

I love to share top cities in china which are famous for tourist attractions:

1. BEIJING - Capital of China
              2. SHANGHAI - China's Largest City
              3. XI'AN - A Window on China's Ancient Civilization
              4. GUILIN - The Most Beautiful Place in China
              5. HONG KONG - The Oriental London
              6. Hangzhou - Heaven on Earth
              7. Chengdu - Hometown of Giant Pandas
              8. Huangshan - Magnificent Beauty
              9. Lhasa - Holy Pilgrimage Destination
              10. Lijiang - Old Ethnic Town
              Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Originally posted by ameliejones View Post
                I love to share top cities in china which are famous for tourist attractions:

1. BEIJING - Capital of China
                2. SHANGHAI - China's Largest City
                3. XI'AN - A Window on China's Ancient Civilization
                4. GUILIN - The Most Beautiful Place in China
                5. HONG KONG - The Oriental London
                6. Hangzhou - Heaven on Earth
                7. Chengdu - Hometown of Giant Pandas
                8. Huangshan - Magnificent Beauty
                9. Lhasa - Holy Pilgrimage Destination
                10. Lijiang - Old Ethnic Town
                I love china and Next month I am going with chinese tour bus for a business meeting. I want to visit some beautiful places there too. Ameliejones! I must visit you suggested places. Let me know is September best to visit these places.
                I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Well! that sounds really good that you want to go to china with your family. I think Beijing will be a great place for you and your family. you can do so much fun in Beijing. You can see the great wall of china, Summer Palace, Simatai and other more interesting places. In the shot you will love that place and enjoy a lot there.

Comment

China is a superb place and has a lot to be seen when it comes to the people who are there for experiencing these things. Especially the ones who are into adventurous activities and discovering new stuff that is the thing which is helpful.
                    When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

China is a city of many cheerful and exciting colors. You can select best places for visit in China such as the Great Wall of China, Guilin and Chengdu. The mystic point of china is it famous for its markets and shopping streets where to visit without any hesitation.
                      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::Plan With US Your Dream Journey::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

I would like to visit following cities:
                        1. BEIJING
                        2. SHANGHAI
                        3. XI'AN
                        4. GUILIN
                        5. HONG KONG
                        World most popular tourist destinations in China !!

Comment

Huangshan is the most popular mountain range of China. It is my favorite one attraction of chin because of its mountain highlands. I have been visit this amazing attraction after my bus from nj to niagara falls in many time of my life. I had an awesome experience there. Its beautiful mountains sceneries to attract the people. It is an ideal destination for nature's sightseeing lovers.

Comment

jack567! I am going to agree with you here in these words like (Huangshan is the most popular mountain range of China). I have been visited there at once in my life and I am a big lover to go China again and again for having fun. I love its all attractions and lovely accommodations too. So now I want to go its city of Beijing after finishing my bus tour to niagara falls from new york city . so Whats your view about it.

Comment

Beijing is a nice place for visitors. I would like to say that buddy if you have a plan to visit this place so don't forget to visit it's attaction during your tour.
                              Forbidden City
                              Great Wall of China
                              Summer Palace
                              Temple of Heaven
                              I am s sure through this you can get memorable moments from there.

Do you know about west coast bus tours???

Comment

Working...
                              X