No announcement yet.

Malaysia Attraction Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I visited once in my life Gunung Mulu National Park. I have some knowledge about this park I share wit you. Like The Gunung Mulu National Park is a national park in Miri Division, Malaysia. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that encompasses caves and karst formations in a mountainous equatorial rainforest setting. I will share an image of this park. Now I am enjoying in my bus tours from new york city to Boston after this I will again visit there.

Comment

rajdeep...! I appreciate your effort. I also visited these places during my tour of this beautiful country. I have a good experience of Perhentian Islands. It is a most famous holiday destinations of Malaysia. It offers a lot of natural spots to enjoy the views of nature beauty. I captured gorgeous view of nature in my camera. I will suggest you to must go there once. I am sure you will have great time there.

Comment

Originally posted by tomammi View Post
        I visited once in my life Gunung Mulu National Park. I have some knowledge about this park I share wit you. Like The Gunung Mulu National Park is a national park in Miri Division, Malaysia. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that encompasses caves and karst formations in a mountainous equatorial rainforest setting. I will share an image of this park. Now I am enjoying in my bus tours from new york city to Boston after this I will again visit there.
        tomammi, I really like your shared images. You have shared great information about the Gunung Mulu National Park. The images are attract my attention and I hope I wills ee wonderful images of this park. You shard detail will helpful for me to go there without any hesitation. Thanks for it. I will share my views about it after coming back.

Comment

I really like this all of yo have shared here really nice and good information about various Malaysia Attraction Points. I really like this and both members have shared here really nice and good images of park and hotel. I would really like to say thanks for this great sharing.

Comment

Gunung Mulu National Park is such a cool place which visitors love to visit again and again during their free period. I also had visited this place before my departures san francisco with my mom on her birthday party, this year. this was a cool experience of my life and would like to say all guys must be there for capturing the beautiful views of nature.

Comment

Cameron Highlands
              Georgetown Inner City
              Taman Negara
              Pulau Tioman
              Mount Kinabalu
              Petronas Twin Towers
              Langkawi
              Perhentian Islands
              Sepilok Rehabilition Centre
              Mulu Caves
              It is best attraction point...
              Malaysia Tour Package | Malaysia Honeymoon Packages | Malaysia holiday packages | Borneo Adventures Tour | Mulu National Park Tour | City and Nature Discovery Tour | Peninsular East Coast Tour

Comment

Wow devoyager, You had shared really great names of attractions which are famous in Malaysia. I also noted all of them and will make a plan to go there after completing my bus tours from las vegas. All of these names are looking awesome and best to see in this country. I hope I will capture many great and wonderful views there. Thanks for this sharing.

Comment

Cameron Highlands
                  Georgetown Inner City
                  Taman Negara
                  Pulau Tioman
                  Mount Kinabalu
                  Petronas Twin Towers
                  Langkawi
                  Perhentian Islands
                  Sepilok Rehabilition Centre
                  Mulu Caves

Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train
                  Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train | Agra overnight tour | Golden triangle tour 6 days | Golden triangle tour 7 days | One day agra tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car

Comment

Thanks for share about malaysia attraction
                    taxi service in agra
                    Overnight Agra Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour

Comment

All of you shared nice names of Malaysia's places. I have also noted these names and in my next tour of Malaysia I will explore these places and will enjoy a remarkable time there. Now if you will share some names of its famous resorts then it will become best and perfect for me.

Comment

Gunung Gading National Park
                        Manukan Island
                        Kek Lok Si Temple
                        Batu Caves
                        Semenggoh Nature Reserve
                        North Borneo Railway
                        Bukit Bintang

same day agra tour by train
                        Overnight Agra Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour

Comment

1. Langkawi Island – Land Of Azure Waters
                          2. Perhentian Island – Witness The Colorful Corals
                          3. Penang – The Finest Of All
                          4. Kinabatangan – Home To Exotic Wild
                          5. Mount Kinabalu – Hiker’s Paradise
                          6. Pangkor Island – Serenity All Around
                          7. Sipadan Island – The Top Diving Site
                          8. Mantanani – Exotic Marine Life
                          9. Redang Island – Home To A Marine Park
                          10. Manukan Island – Exciting Water Sports
                          11. Pulau Tioman – Path Less Taken