Malaysia Attraction Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysia Attraction Point

Malaysia is one of the best tourist point, i am sharing few places of attraction :

Cameron Highlands
    Georgetown Inner City
    Taman Negara
    Pulau Tioman
    Mount Kinabalu
    Petronas Twin Towers
    Langkawi
    Perhentian Islands
    Sepilok Rehabilition Centre
    Mulu Caves
    Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Should definitely add Pulau Redang

Comment

Travel between Phuket and Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Railay, Ao Nang, Krabi, or one of the other beautiful small islands surrounding Phuket with PhiPhi-ferry.com! It will take you about an hour and a half from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi with its beautiful white, sandy beaches, turquoise waters and awesome rock formations. In the high season we have extended our sailing destinations to include Koh Ngai, Koh Kradan, Koh Mook, Trang, Koh Lipe and Langkawi in Malaysia.
      phiphi-ferry

Comment

Islands and beaches attracts me alot. So, I would prefer Sipadan Island, Langkawl Island the most.
        Apply for Singapore Visa

Comment

Malaysia Attractions

Top 10 Attraction of Malaysia:
          1. Cameron Highlands
          2. Georgetown Inner City
          3. Taman Negara
          4. Pulau Tioman
          5. Mount Kinabalu
          6. Petronas Twin Towers
          7. Langkawi
          8. Perhentian Islands
          9. Sepilok Rehabilition Centre
          10. Mulu Caves
          Hotel Ajanta

Comment

Penang is very wonderful place in Malaysia with numerous ranges of charming sights which is one the main tourist attraction in the world.
            Moreover, Paradise Sandy Beach Resort, Mutiara Beach Resort and Bayview Beach Resort are top tourist selection in Penang.

Comment

Yes absolutely right that The Penang Global City Center an awesome place in Malaysia. Architects have announced The Penang Global City Center as a large development in northern Malaysia. It’s a sixty-story towers large City Center. Abad Naluri had bought this land for RM488mil in 2002. It has two large towers with sixty-story luxury housing residential and with five-star hotels. Hope you go there and enjoy.
              Last edited by Ash; 04-07-2014, 05:11 AM.
              I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

East Cost Malaysia especially Cherating

Don't forget East Coast of Malaysia especially the beachesin Cherating. Most are untouched by developement.

Comment

I really don’t know about this place. I used to visit Malaysia for business purpose. But I didn’t visit this place either I have not any information about it. Can you tell me how far it is from DXN building? It’s a multinational company in Malaysia. Hope you’ll reply soon.

Comment

Malaysia is the best tourist place to attract the visitor or tourists.

Comment

Originally posted by rajdeep View Post
                      Malaysia is one of the best tourist point, i am sharing few places of attraction :

Cameron Highlands
                      Georgetown Inner City
                      Taman Negara
                      Pulau Tioman
                      Mount Kinabalu
                      Petronas Twin Towers
                      Langkawi
                      Perhentian Islands
                      Sepilok Rehabilition Centre
                      Mulu Caves
                      I agree with you rajdeep! Malaysia is truly one of the best tourist destinations and offers great attractions to its visitors but I think most attractive tourist places of Malaysia are:
                      • Taman Negara
                      • Cameron Highlands
                      • Kuala Lumpur
                      • Petronas Twin Towers
                      • Penang
                      • Perhentian Islands
                      I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Willelmus, have you ever visited to Malaysia? If yes than feel free to share your experiences over here with me. I need some information’s about this country from your according to its destinations if have some idea about tourism. Hope you’ll reply me soon.

Comment

Yes,

This is really beautiful attraction in the tourists points. It is most fabulous for travelling destination. Service Apartments in Malaysia is almost like to be tourists can fully enjoyed with full comforts.

Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

Guys! Malaysia is the nice country for tourists. Malaysia attractions are very beautiful. Here i am going to share different attractions are:
                            Cameron Highlands
                            Mount Kinabalu on Borneo
                            Taman Negara
                            Mulu Caves
                            Langkawi
                            Last time i visited these places with my family and i had incredible experience.

Comment

You are right. Malaysia is the best country for tourists. I visited this country only one time. I am going to share some interested points of Malaysia which I visited during my journey. Those are Gunung Mulu National Park, Kinabalu Park and Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple. I have spent outstanding time there..

Comment

Working...
                              X