No announcement yet.

Top 10 Places To Visit In Malaysia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuala Lumpur is my next destination. i will start the tour of this city after mine chinese bus tour to washington dc. I am so happy for this. I will say guys your share stuff will be useful for me. now I will add these places in my tour and will make my journey full of fun for me. I am so excited for my next tour

Comment

Kota Bharu
      Melaka
      Gunung Gading National Park
      Manukan Island
      Kek Lok Si Temple
      Batu Caves
      Semenggoh Nature Reserve
      North Borneo Railway
      Bukit Bintang

same day agra tour by train
      Overnight Agra Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour

Comment

After two days I will be there in Malaysia and will enjoy my tour of Kuala Lump. After getting the new kind of names of the places in this country. I am thinking that I should excellent my travel time and should visit all these place sin my journey. I would like to visit these places also so soon I will go for the tour and will enjoy a superior travelling experience.

Comment

Alizay, I am also making a move around the Kuala Lumpur and surely this is going to be a great way of fun for sure. So what say I am also willing to know about its attractions and hotels where i will stay during my tour. I hope you guys will share impressive stuff, So taking my laptop on my niagara falls tours from new york by bus. I am so sure that this will be a good time peroiod for me and will helpful stuff soon.

Comment

Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.

baby photography in thanjavur

Comment

1. Kota Bharu
              2. Sipadan
              3. Melaka
              4. Cameron Highlands
              5. Kota Kinabalu
              6. Perhentian Islands
              7. Kuching
              8. Penang
              9. Kuala Lumpur
              10. Taman Negara