3. Cameron Highlands
    4. Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
    5. Petronas Towers
    6. Menara KL Tower
    7. Chinatown
    8. Batu Caves
    9. Malacca Straits Mosque
    10. Sultan Abdul Samad Building
    I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Johanmclen! Would you like give information about Sri Maha Sakthi Mohambigai Amman Temple and Kuala Lumpur Bird Park? I am a tourist and interesting to visit different places around the world. At this time I am boston new york washington dc tour with my friends. My friends and I have decided next to visit Kuala Lumpur. You have great knowledge about its museums so also share about it.

Comment

I have been there a few days ago with my friends and had a great experience there. Everybody knows that natural and religious places attracts the every visitors to it . I have visited the Thean Hou Temple which is a Kuala lumpur temple. It has a 1.67 acres land area. The temple presents an elements of Buddhism, Taoism and Confucianism . There is a large area that is devoted for the prayers around of three alert halls for this purpose.

Comment

Malaysia is a best place for travelling as tourism point of view. It offers a diverse kind of attractions to explore the views of nature beauty. Here I want to share the names of some fabulous places which are my favorite like Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Pangkor Island,Chinatown, Cameron Highlands and Mount Kinabalu on Borneo. If you have a plan to go to there then I will suggest you to must visit these places.
          Last edited by jack567; 01-22-2016, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Wow, all of the members have shared great information about Malaysia. Honestly speaking that I recently planning to go there after completing my west coast travel packages. I get great information about this city and I hope I will see all of these places in the future. Afte seeing all of these posts, I will say all of you have huge fan of traveling and great information about attractions. I am sure I will come back with pleasant memories.

Comment

you shared beautiful things of malaysia and i like its beaches beauty. these are so attractive.
              service apartment in malaysia | service apartment malaysia | service apartments in malaysia

Comment

Malaysia is a best country for visit as tourism point of view. It is a home of most beautiful and mesmerizing attractions. It has plenty memorizing islands to explore the incredible views of nature beauty. I am going to share the names of some well known destinations which are my favorite like:

Mount Kinabalu
                Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
                Gunung Mulu National Park
                Taman Negara
                Pangkor Island
                National Zoo of Malaysia
                Danga Bay
                Penang Botanic Gardens

Me and my few cousins have a plan to take san jose to hearst castle tours

Comment

Petronas Towers
                  Menara KL Tower
                  Chinatown
                  Batu Caves
                  Little India - Brickfields
                  Central Market
                  Chow Kit Wet Market
                  Thean Hou Temple
                  Sri Maha Sakthi Mohambigai Amman Temple
                  Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
                  delhi jaipur same day tour by train | Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi and Khajuraho | Jaipur day tours

Comment

Petronas Towers
                    Menara KL Tower
                    Chinatown
                    Batu Caves
                    Central Market
                    Chow Kit Wet Market
                    Thean Hou Temple
                    Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
                    Malaysia Tour Package | Malaysia Honeymoon Packages | Malaysia holiday packages | Borneo Adventures Tour | Mulu National Park Tour | City and Nature Discovery Tour | Peninsular East Coast Tour

Comment

I visited Malaysia last month before taking the trips from las vegas with my some friends. I enjoyed there many places and will say all of you also mentioned in the posts. No doubt that these are the best and wonderful places to see there. The Petronas Towers, Batu Caves and Kuala Lumpur Bird Park are my favorite places there. I would like to see them again and again.

Comment

Thông tin khá bổ *ch, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế n*y để forum thêm phần đa dạng.

Comment

Kuala Lumpur top 10 attractions:
                          Petronas Towers
                          Menara KL Tower
                          Chinatown
                          Batu Caves
                          Central Market
                          Chow Kit Wet Market
                          Thean Hou Temple
                          Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train
                          Same day agra tour | Same day agra tour by car | Same day agra tour by train | Agra overnight tour | Golden triangle tour 6 days | Golden triangle tour 7 days | One day agra tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car

Comment

Cobain deh mending ikut tour ke thailand atau beli paket wisata thailand gan
                            Last edited by bocahtravel; 02-13-2017, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Cobain deh mending ikut tour ke thailand atau beli paket wisata thailand gan

Comment

Of course Kuala Lumpur is very iconic as well as Petronas tower. Unfortunately, I've never got a chance to venture the city the last time I visit. Thanks for sharing.
                                ETA Australia | eTA Canada

Comment

Working...
                                X