No announcement yet.

Hot Spots in Malaysia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been to Malaysia yet and I really want to go. Any ideas about great things to do or see while there?

Comment

Originally posted by Keentraveller View Post
      I haven't been to Malaysia yet and I really want to go. Any ideas about great things to do or see while there?
      I suggest that you log on to this website Tourism Malaysia Official Website. There ,you can find many info about popular tourist destinations in Malaysia.You can choose from 4 different themes depending on your trip.

You can also log on to this website allMalaysia.info - Anything, Everything and All about Malaysia for info,articles and more destinations.

Here's some suggestions for you:

LANGKAWI

Off the coast of Kedah is a cluster of 99 islands with the best of many worlds; beautiful beaches, world-class infrastructure, mangroves rich in flora and fauna, ultra-cheap duty-free shopping and fascinating legends. Langkawi has a lingering legend woven into its history. Ask anyone in Langkawi about the tragic legend of a beautiful young lady named Mahsuri, and you'll hear a tale of love, jealousy and a curse that was placed upon the island by the her for seven generations.

JALAN SATOK SUNDAY MARKET

This vibrant Sunday market along Jalan Satok, comes alive Saturday afternoon when local traders from the outskirts of Kuching peddle their wares.

LAYANG-LAYANG ISLAND

Layang Layang, meaning kite, is fast becoming another one of Malaysia's premier dive destinations after the world-famous Sipadan Island.
      This oceanic atoll is situated in the South China Sea about 300km north-west of Kota Kinabalu, the capital of Sabah.

SARAWAK CULTURAL VILLAGE

Known as the 'Living Museum', the Cultural Village was set up to preserve and showcase Sarawak's cultural heritage. Located at Pantai Damai, Santubong, just 32km from the state capital, Kuching, it is the perfect place to get introduced to local culture and lifestyle.

ALL INFOS AND PICTURES ARE TAKEN FROM Tourism Malaysia Official Website
      Last edited by Suling; 04-06-2011, 03:50 AM.

Comment

It is very simple you just take the help of Google for this and you will find the desired place. Even when I had to visit Kuala Lumpur with my family I searched Hoteles En Kuala Lumpur at suitable location and booked it online.
        Hotel A Kuala Lumpur
        Hotel En Kuala Lumpur

Comment

Originally posted by hotelogix
          There are many hot spots in Malayasia
          some tourist spots
          football spots
          X game stops
          What do you mean by 'X game stops' ?
          hotel deals

Comment

Originally posted by beka_v View Post
            What do you mean by 'X game stops' ?
            extreme games

Comment

Its really challenging to select amongst so many unique tourist destinations in Malaysia, well for me creatures has a unique attention and Malaysia does not dissatisfy with the various nature it has. You then have the destinations which also are many. More than anything else the destinations are absolutely going to attract all.
              New York City Hotel

Comment

Hi guys~ if you all want to getting more information about Malaysia-Malacca, here is a useful link
                Melaka for you all.=)
                You all also can find them on facebook page Melaka3 Fans page.

Comment

Sepilok Rehabilition Centre, Perhentian Islands, Langkawi, Petronas Twin Towers and Cameron Highlands are the top hotspots of malaysia.
                  Thailand Tour Packages

Comment

For Shopping - Kuala Lumpur
                    For Nature - Sabah/Sarawak
                    For History - Melaka
                    For Food - Penang
                    Thinking of visiting Kuala Lumpur ? Read a KL Guide first.
                    Those wanting to read in Malay can visit the JomJalan.com.my instead

Comment

Top 5 hot spot in Malaysia
                      1. Chinatown
                      2. Bukit Bintang
                      3. The Central Market
                      5. The Petronas Towers

Comment

Tourism market in Malaysia get attraction from not only domestic but also foreign tourists.
                        vietnam travel,halong cruise, halong tours,

Comment

True! Malaysia is a booming tourist destination in Asia attracting tourists from across the world for its international standards of amenities and grandeur. I like how the attractions offer a great diversity of tourist destinations.

Comment

Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur is a must visit.

If Egypt has the pyramid, Malaysia has the twin towers.
                            Thinking of visiting Kuala Lumpur ? Read a KL Guide first.
                            Those wanting to read in Malay can visit the JomJalan.com.my instead

Comment

hello
                              this is the list of "Top 5 Hotspots in Malaysia",

1. Chinatown (If you love doing some shopping, this vibrant district is the perfect site for you).
                              2. Bukit Bintang (The name “Bukit Bintang” means Star Hill, an appropriate title for a district that’s all aglow with bright lights and with the crowd’s buzzing energy. Accessible with the monorail, you could easily reach Star Hill from your hotel. Businesses are open all day and all night long).
                              3. The Central Market (Discover Malaysia’s intriguing past with a visit to this center of Malaysian arts and culture. An imposing and impressive structure, the Central Market was built by British forces towards the end of the 19th century, and underwent total renovation in the mid-20th century. Today, it is one of the most favorite spots of both locals and tourists).
                              4. The Petronas Towers (Stay at the Mandarin Oriental within sight of one of the must-see structures in Malaysia. Deemed to be the tallest skyscrapers in the world, you can head towards the towers early in the morning so you could grab a tour slot accessing the 41st story foot bridge0.
                              5. The Cameron Highlands (Of course, your Malaysian adventure wouldn’t be complete without the wonders of nature delighting your senses. The highlands will amaze you with its verdant green hills and strawberry fields set against the backdrop of a sapphire-blue sky).......
                              Tour Packages Kerala l Holiday Packages Kerala l Kerala Holiday Packages

Comment

Bukit Bintang in Malaysia

Comment

Working...
                                X