Hot Spots in Malaysia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Spots in Malaysia?

Can anyone provide any info on what are the top hotspots and tourist destinantions in Malaysia? I am curious as I have heard this is a nice country to visit

Well I've been in malaysia couple of times and I've visited couple of places.
    I can recommend you to visit twin towers which I've not visited yet, penang city, batu caves in salengor and KL bird park.

Comment

For me its really difficult to choose amongst so many exotic places of interest in Malaysia, well for me wildlife has a special interest and Malaysia does not disappoint with the various national parks it has. You then have the islands which also are many. More than anything else the islands are surely going to appeal to all. The Redang island was visited by me and I would never forget the fun I got there.
      florida holiday home

Comment

Welcome to Penang

Originally posted by bbramon View Post
        For me its really difficult to choose amongst so many exotic places of interest in Malaysia, well for me wildlife has a special interest and Malaysia does not disappoint with the various national parks it has. You then have the islands which also are many. More than anything else the islands are surely going to appeal to all. The Redang island was visited by me and I would never forget the fun I got there.

Dear bbramon,

Penang Island has lots to offer, after all Penang is known as "City Never Stop Eating" . Beside known as a food heaven, Penang has a lot of Places of Interest and Hotel range from Budget hotel to 5 Stars luxury hotels.

I'm sure that the friendly people of Penang will make your stay a pleasant one. For more detail try to visit this link penanghotels.com.my

On behalf of all Penangites, Selamat Datang or Warm Welcome to Penang

Comment

Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur ,Trishaw rides along Heritage Trail in Penang
          Sarawak caves,Sepilok orangutan rehabilitation center ,National Parks
          Butterfly farm in Teluk Bahang,Golf tours,Eastern and Oriental Hotel in Georgetown
          Khoo Kongsi clan house in Georgetown these are the hot places of Malaysia
          Last edited by Manne; 10-15-2008, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Kuala Lumpur, Pinang and Pahang etc are most visited places in Malaysia. Malaysia offers wide opportunities to enjoy a holiday tour of any kind weather it is a family tour or group tour. The choice of destinations and type of readymade packages entirely depends upon the vistor;s preferences.
            Luxury beach resorts
            Luxury hotels in Paris

Comment

Hot Spots in Malacca, Malaysia

Do you know that, Malacca know is one of World Heritage. It got lots of interesting places to visit. Like :- Eye On Malaysia, Gadek Hot Spring, Jonker Walk, Fort of Famosa and lots more hidden treasure waiting for you to explore.

Comment

^ A trip to Malacca is well worth it. The town has great character - quite different to other parts of Malaysia - and you could spend a long time wandering the antique shops in Jonkers St.
                My sites:
                www.TravelGuide-Asia.com
                www.TravelGuide-Europe.com

Comment

I agree 100%, Malacca know is one of World Heritage.

It got lots of interesting places to visit. Like :-
                  Eye On Malaysia,
                  Gadek Hot Spring,
                  Jonker Walk,
                  Fort of Famosa
                  and lots more hidden treasure waiting for you to explore.

So I invite you all, to come out and enjoy nature...
                  High Quality Articles | Luxury Cruising Articles

Comment

The sources like Welcome to Tourism Malaysia's Official Site, www. travel.justluxe.com/, Malaysia Travel - Travel Packages and International Airfares on Malaysia Airlines to Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore and travelmalaysiaguide.com/ etc will provide you sufficient information to make your tour plan.
                    Luxury beach resorts
                    Luxury hotels in Paris

Comment

Twin tower is one of the famous of malaysia?
                      Hotels in Dubai
                      Dubai Holiday Apartments

Comment

Yes the twin towers, also called Petronas Twin Tower in Kuala Lumpur the Capital city in Malaysia.
                        Administrator

Comment

yeap, and beside it is the Suria shopping mall.
                          Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Well, Malaysia is heaven on earth which is one of my hot favorite countries in Asia I really love to visit there especially for its beaches.
                            You can find plenty of exceptional destinations over there like stunning mountains (Mount Kinabalu, Mount Trus Madi), beaches (Batu Burok Beach, Penang Island) parks (Bako and Gunung Mulu National Parks) and restaurants (Eden Seafood Village, Chakri Palace) where you’ll enjoy every moment of your stay.
                            Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Kuala Lumpur, Pinang & Pahang etc are most visited places in Malaysia. Malaysia offers wide opportunities to enjoy a holiday tour of any kind weather it is a relatives tour or group tour. The choice of destinations & type of readymade packages entirely depends on the vistor;s preferences.

Comment

Working...
                              X