No announcement yet.

Kuala Lumpur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuala Lumpur is an unfamiliar place for me guys, I never been there in my life and and have no idea about this place. Abiram your post shown that you have visited this place so ny question is especially for you whic thig grabb ypiur atteanbtion there and you would like to suggest others to do there??

Do you know about departures san francisco??

Comment

Kuala Lumpur is really nice and most wonderful landmark of Malaysia. It is a really great place for history lovers that you can explore on earth. Its historical spots attracts the visitors towards them a lot. I also spent really amazing time there during my Malaysia's trip. I had remarkable time at this trip. I captured many incredible views of this place through my camera. If anyone have you ever been there then you would like to share your personal views with us about this place.

Comment

Kuala Lumpur city is really an awesome destination for travelling. THe most finest places which I like most are: Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur Tower, Batu Caves, Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia, Suria KLCC. I love to visit all these cities again and again and soon will go there once again for the our for these places. what is your next plan?

Comment

Working...
        X