Kuala Lumpur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuala Lumpur

I'm planning to stay in Kuala Lumpur for 3-4 days. Can anyone recommed some good daytrips out of the city. Thanks

I would recommend to consider full-Day Malacca Excursion, Malaysia's capital city, Batu Caves tours as all of these are of short duration.
    Luxury beach resorts
    Luxury hotels in Paris

Comment

malacca is nice but quite far from KL.

you can head to Port Dickson in Seremban for a nice and relaxing beach area.

or maybe to one of the waterfalls located at the outskirt of Kuala Lumpur.
      Learn Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese in just 30 days ! | A fired travel agent's guide to get DIRT CHEAP AIRFARE tickets !

Comment

Checkout below some popular day trips in Kuala Lumpur:

Cameron highlands day trip
        Putrajaya tour
        Day trip to Fraser hill & Templer Park
        Historical Melaka day tour
        Trip to Batu Caves & Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary

I think it will be enough for 3 or 4 days holidays.
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Kuala Lumpur is a nice place to visit. I love its food and its unique culture.. A few places to visit

Petronas Twin Towers
          Take A Walk Through The Rainforest
          Petaling Street - Chinatown
          Royal Selangor Pewter
          KL Bird Park
          Cultural Craft Complex
          Batu Caves
          Thean Hou Temple
          Central Market Kuala Lumpur
          Little India
          National Museum
          National Library
          National Art Gallery
          Last edited by Henryp; 09-03-2010, 07:29 AM.
          hotel in Kuala Lumpur, hotels in Kuala Lumpur

Comment

Comment

Top 10 Best Tours in Kuala Lumpur

Half-Day Batu Caves Tour
              Half-Day City Tour - Kuala Lumpur
              Elephant Sanctuary Tour
              Full Day Malacca Excursion
              Cultural Night Tour
              Kampung Tour and Firefly Watching
              Malaysia Lifestyle Walkabout
              A Day in Forest Institute of Malaysia (FRIM)
              Genting Highlands Day Tour
              Become One Day Pilot

Comment

Sightseeing and Stays

Sightseeing:

- KLCC, otherwise known as the Petronas Towers. KLCC is the shopping centre on the first few floors of the building. Loads of super posh shops, like Gucci and stuff. There’s a big park at the back of KLCC and it's nice to sit outside with an iced coffee and watch the world go by.

- If you turn up at about 8am, they have tours up the towers, but you have to get there that early to get tickets.

- There’s also a supermarket on the bottom floor and you can stock up with European food or whatever!

- The KL Tower has a rotating restaurant with fab views. The food isn't the best, but it's worth a look.

- Bukit Bintang – literally translated, this means Star Hill. One of the main smart shopping areas of KL. You’ll find your Starbucks and Planet Hollywood round here. There are loads of malls round here. Sungei Wan is one of the shopping centres and it’s pretty good for cheap electronics. Lot 10 is good for clothes.

- Chinatown – Jalan Petaling – great for dvd’s, rip off stuff and all sorts of bits and pieces. Wear a money belt and leave all valuables at the hotel.

- The National Mosque – stunning and definitely worth a look. It's important to dress appropriately, though.

- If you want a colonial treat, go to the Carcosa Seri Negara for high tea. It’s the poshest hotel in KL, and it’s by the lake, bird and flower gardens. It’s an old colonial mansion, and there aren’t many left in that neck of the woods. Even if you don't want to go to the hotel, the gardens are beautiful and worth a look.

-Batu Caves - a Hindu holy site and tourist attraction a little out of town.

- Central Market – a bit touristy but worth a look. A traditional old market building that has been turned into a tourist market – some coolish stuff, though.

-The old train station and Merdeka (Independence) Square. May sound a bit odd, but the architecture is amazing.

Get the best of a promotion where Excitehotels.com is promoting the great Natas Fair and take off with a Private Escapade Package for 3 days and 2 nights at Sunway Hotels and Resorts in Kuala Lumpur at cool prices with a free RM 20 Outback Steakhouse voucher and Sunway Lagoon tickets. If you are a HSBC credit card holder, you can have an easy time. Just call: 63339380. Look up: Excite Hotels - Cheap Hotels in Singapore, Cheap Hotels in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand.
                hotel in Kuala Lumpur, hotels in Kuala Lumpur

Comment

There are numerous luxurious Hotel En Kuala Lumpur so no problem of accommodation you can enjoy beautiful locations and culture out there with your friends.
                  Hotel A Kuala Lumpur
                  Hotel En Kuala Lumpur

Comment

I refer you some of the places, for country view-Lake Gardens & FRIM or Petronas Twin Towers Menara KL Tower and for urban view-Petronas Twin Towers and Menara KL Tower. Good Luck.

Comment

I also have such plans. If you have experience to then share with us the better.
                      You want book emotion cruise halong bay or Vietnam travel tour package, adventure holidays Vietnam, red dragon cruise halong bay, Cat ba island resort, Booking online hotels Cat ba, Tour cat ba, sapa tours, halong bay tours, indochina travel, victory star cruise?

Comment

Service Apartments in Malaysia in really wonderful choice for every one travellers. Its really wonderful place in Kuala Lumpur.

Golden Triangle Tour 6 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 5 Days | Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days

Comment

Kuala Lumpur is an amazing landmark of Malaysia. It is a nice place for history lovers to explored on earth. I have been there about few years ago with my cousins. We stay there for few hours and had lots of fun there. Its historical spots attracts the visitors each year. I think you should go there once if you like to see historical places.

Comment

Fist jack, The Kuala Lumpur is not a landmark in fact it is the city of Malaysia. I heard much about it on the Internet and different articles. It is a home of plenty of attractions. This city is filled with many landmarks which are perfect for the travelers. I hope you will know that it is a city not a landmark.

Comment

Kuala Lumpur is a really nice and beautiful city in Malaysia.I really like this and have much heard bout this city but unfortunately, I have not explored this till yet. Now, I thinking about to make a move at there and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X