No announcement yet.

South Korea Attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Korea Attractions are the best for places for travelling around the world and where you had lot of fun with family and friends. Seoraksan National Park is also famous park and my favourite too. I also spent such a nice time there with my close friend during my journey. We had really great fun at this awesome and amazing park. I have captured a lot of images there. I want to know about your favourite attraction and why?

Comment

Hey Reggie ! I have visited National Museum of Korea, As the repository for over 5,000 years of Korean art, culture and history, the National Museum of Korea preserves, researches, exhibits and globally promotes the significant and essential cultural heritage of Korea ranging from the GOJOSEON period by ancient Korean kingdom to the JOSEON dynasty! what you guys wanna say about national Museum of Korea?

Comment

Dongdaemun History&Culture Park and the massive co-located market are both well worth a visit. Be sure to stop by Namdaemun market as well. Myeongdong is a happening place, especially in the evening.

Return Gifts in Pondicherry

Comment

Working...
        X