South Korea Attractions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Korea Attractions

I like South Korea and also visit it about 1 and half years ago.Its a great tourist spot and people are usually attracted to its places.The attraction like
    1. Namsan
    2.National Museum of Korea
    3.War Memorial of Korea
    4. Seoraksan
    5.Leeum,Samsung Museum of Art
    6. Lotte World
    etc.are very lovely place to see.Its also very historic and the History lovers are very attracted to South Korea.I like it because of its beauty.
    This site give to you much reliable journey
    durham to new york bus

After reading your post I am planning to visit south Korea with my family after completing my vegas monorailtour. I am interested to know about the National museum of Korea, Would! you like to give me info about the museum. Let me share any suggestion or a tip regarding my visit.

Comment

Pay a visit to Seoul Tower, as the views of the city are nothing short of spectacular (although better in winter, due to slightly cleaner air).

Stop by Gwanghwamun palace for a rich taste of classical Korean culture.

Dongdaemun History&Culture Park and the massive co-located market are both well worth a visit.

Be sure to stop by Namdaemun market as well.

Myeongdong is a happening place, especially in the evening.

Many people go to Gangnam. There is little to see, as it is really just an upscale residential area. It does however, have some very good restaurants.

This should be enough to get you started.
      Source:

Comment

I like South Korea too.
        These places in Seoul are also worth seeing:
        Namsangol Hanok Village (traditional Korean houses). They offer some traditional Korean activities for visitores there.
        Bogeunsa Temple
        http://www.worlds-facets.de
        http://www.worlds-facets.com

Comment

Guys! South Korea is a nice country of East Asia. South Korea's attractions are very beautiful and gougers. Let me mention here the three popular attraction's name for tourists' attention:
          Uleung Island Seaside Road
          Darangee Village
          Gwang-An Bridge
          There are very nice places of South Korea.

Comment

I visited once in my life East Aisa's South Korea visiting point, Darangee Village. This place has much natural beauty and I like to say for this place is really good for adventurous lovers. I want to visit again for spending some adventurous time in my life again. If I got a chance to again visit there I can't miss. This village has wonderful sides of mountains and valley. Now I share an image which I captured in my cam when I travel in this village.

Comment

tomammi...! I really love to shared your beautiful image that looks very attractive. I appreciate your effort. In my point of view it is a perfect place for nature lover to explore the views of nature beauty. It offers a stunning views of nature beauty and you can enjoy there hiking, trekking and photography. I also visited there for having enjoyment.

Comment

I feel glad to know that you are like my sharing image. I like your these words like (I appreciate your effort. In my point of view it is a perfect place for the nature lover to explore the views of nature beauty). I am going to agree with you here you can enjoy these activities like (hiking, trekking and photography).
                Last edited by tomammi; 02-24-2016, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Its really good to see that the massive information about South Korea Attractions. I really like this and would really like to make a move at there after watching this beautiful image nd so sure about that it would always really wow for me to try anything like this which is full of fun.
                  philadelphia tour packages good for having fun.

Comment

Leeum, interetingSamsung Museum of Art will interesting point of me with my friend.s Iw ish wi ill enjoys here a really nice time with my buddies. so let's share with me your personal experience about it and also some images of Leeum, imagesdSamsung Museum of Art. I will try to explore it but firstly I wanna see its some images which will be really useful for me.

Comment

nice share dude

promo valentine
                      artikel traveling | Romantisme Dieng Culture | tips traveling

Comment

South Korea attractions are really best to explore. I have been there last year and I enjoyed a family trip. All of us enjoyed that tour fully and back to home with pleasant memories. I would like to go there once again in my summer holidays and will enjoy visit the famous attractions in this country once again.

Comment

Alizay! This is something really great to see that you had really a great time at South Korea while your tour which is really a great thing. I just so much sure about that it would be really amazing for me to visit it out after enjoying my trips from los angeles for sure. Things like these always prove really graet to get a lot of heppinerss. so surely I will love to try it.

Comment

South Korea has many fascinating tourist attractions. If you have a chance to go to Korea, explore the tourist spots of this country will be the great experiences. With an interesting blend of traditional and modern attractions, South Korea become a great tourist destination. Korea is rich in culture, history, technology, and food. Seoul is the principal tourist destination for visitors. The other popular tourist destinations outside of Seoul include Seorak-san national park, the historic city of Gyeongju and semi-tropical Jeju Island. Here you can buy 10 Best Seoul Souvenirs Worth Your Money | The Real Travelers .

Comment

Arunakila! Your views about South Korea are really nice I will also say that it is the best destination as visiting point of view. Being a tourists I have visited this country and believe me that tour is the best tour of my life which I can forget throughout my life. Abiram! As you also having a plan to take a tour of this country. I assure you buddy that it will be a fantastic travelling experience for you too.

Comment

Working...
                              X