Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the best time to visit South Korea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to me, The spring season is best to explore this country. Because the cherry blossom trees of South Korea are really wonderful and biggest cause of its popularity. it is so famous among nature lovers. So I will also go there to enjoy my spring tour and soon will start my journey towards this destination.

I have to go for mine 6 day bus tours with my family next week.

Comment

The shoulder seasons of late spring and early fall are the ideal time to visit South Korea. Springtime visitors will see the country in full bloom during the cherry blossom season, while fall brings cool weather and vibrant autumn foliage. During summer, travelers can expect high temperatures and heavy rainfall, but the summer heat is ideal for beachgoing and island hopping. In the winter, adventure travelers will enjoy a variety of winter sports at South Korea's famous ski resorts.

Ndt training institute in chennai

Comment

The best time to visit South Korea is between March and May if you want to see the vibrant pink of the cherry blossoms in bloom. If you want to see the landscapes come alive as the leaves change in the cooler weathers, then we’d recommend visiting between September and November. Temperatures during these times are generally pleasant and suitable for outdoor activities.

June, July and August offer the best conditions for hiking, but the weather is hot and humid away from the mountains.

Winters in South Korea are bitterly cold, so we wouldn’t recommend visiting in December, January or February.

It’s important to take local holidays into account when planning your trip. The Korean New Year is the first day of the lunar month, and Chuseok is the 15th day of the eighth lunar month. During these times, many residents head to their rural hometowns to celebrate and many businesses are closed.​

Playschool Nearby Urapakkam

Comment

Of course, it's spring! I was in Seoul in spring and it was the most magical time of my life

Comment

Found this infographic from https://gowithguide.com/blog/south-k...d-to-know-5254 that shows the weather averages each month in South Korea. I thought of sharing this so you know the best time to visit the country.

Last edited by goandsee; 09-11-2023, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Very beautiful time to travel to Korea because the weather is very Charming here.I like it to go in Spring because First time when i visited in the April of 2012 to South Korea.

Return Gifts in Pondicherry

Comment

Working...
              X