Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the best time to visit South Korea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the best time to visit South Korea?

When do you think is the best time to go to South Korea? I know that the North and South Korea are not in good terms but there are still many tourists that visit this small yet beautiful country. Can you suggest the perfect time to go there?
    "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

I think autumn's quite good, not too hot and not too cold. For the winter and summer in South Korea are extremely cold and hot. So good luck!
    Travel Asia!!!!

tours china

china travel agency

Comment

I think Spring season in end of March is a very beautiful time to travel to Korea because the weather is very Charming here.I like it to go in Spring because First time when i visited in the April of 2012 to South Korea.This time is very best for all the tourist and the people who want to visit to South Korea.
      This site give to you much reliable journey
      durham to new york bus

Comment

It will depends on you. Some people like the cold weather and some people like the warm. The ideal time to visit Korea is during the autumn months (September-November). During this time, the country experiences warm, sunny weather, skies that are cobalt blue and spectacular foliage that is perhaps the biggest draw.
        Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

Try visiting from april to june. that's when the cherry blossoms will be in bloom and the temperature will be tolerable. not to warm and not to cold. ^_^ And you should stay in jeju island for atleast 3 days to fully enjoy the place. they have a green tea plantation there.
          http://www.phunawa.com/

Comment

The best time When to go to South Korea is definitely autumn, which falls in the months between September and November. During this time, the skies are wonderfully blue, and there are brilliant colors all around. The fall foliage, with its bright hues of orange, red, rust and gold, make it even more beautiful. There is a little chill in the air, and the humidity is quite bearable.

Winter, falling between December and March, is bitterly cold, usually below freezing, and is not a good time When to go to South Korea, except if you are looking forwards to skiing. For a skiing holiday, or to enjoy the hot-springs, winter is the best time, with average temperatures ranging from -9°C to 0°C in January.

Spring, falling between April and May, can also be a good time When to go to South Korea, as it is beautiful and the temperatures are just about warm. Spring is cool and offers a delightful sight of various blossoms and flowers in full bloom.

The worst time When to go to South Korea is the summers, which is accompanied by the dreary monsoon rains. Falling sometime between July and August, summer is a time of high humidity, is wet and typhoon-prone, and has temperatures that go up to 40°C.

South Korea has many places to visit. Korea holds a high regard at this as it possess the world finest cultural places temples, and entertainment resorts. Korea is one of the most fascinating regions to visit and explore in terms of its cultural aspects and entertainment opportunities it provide the tourists. In Seoul city you can visit the National Folk Museum, Namsan Park and Dongmyo temples.

In Busan city you can go hiking, visit the beeches or relax at a tourist resort.

In Daegu city you can visit the famous temples and parks in the world. The most well-liked parks in Daegu are Apsan, a mountain with trails, Buddhist temples, a Korean War museum, and a gondola ride to the peak.

In Gwangju Metropolitan City you can taste the various cuisines which are quite famous or go sightseeing.

There are some other famous destinations are Seoraksan National Park, Songnisan National Park, Ulleungdo Island, War memorial etc.

This was splendid idea to go with washington dc bus tours

Comment

South Korea has four distinct seasons, and the best times to visit are in the spring and fall, since summers are hot and wet and winters are dry and very cold. I visited there in last year before new york to niagara falls tour and I realized that spring is the best time to come this country.
              I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

It depend on you that what weather will you choose - cold or warm, I think October is the best time. The weather is moderate and comfortable. You'll likely only need a light jacket for the evening.
                Honeymoon Packages For Turkey | Cruise Packages For Turkey | Luxury Tour Packages For Turkey

Comment

Late April - when the cherry blossoms are full blown
                  May - is the queen of the season
                  Late September - when the weather can be still hot but is far less humid
                  October - when the trees get red and yellow

I suggest bringing cake as a peace offering to kim jong-un

Comment

Alizey! your post is really awesome and good. I really like this, because I like sessions natural views. I like to visiting session is best Oct. In this month All trees are yellowest showing its beauty in the form of leaves. Anyway, I share an image when I visited a botanical garden of Paris in Oct. I hope you will like my sharing an image.

Comment

jacob586...! I totally agree with you that autumn's is a best time to go South Korea. During this season weather is very awesome and you can enjoy real charm of nature beauty. I have been there only one time of my life but I still love to go there again and again. Can anyone share your experience with us if you have ever visit there.

Comment

Wow, I am agree with you because my aunt to visited there in this season and suggest me to visit there in this season. Because South Korea autumn's is the best time. I hope I will great fun there with my family so now tell me its some names of attractions?

Comment

Really good to see the information about that autumn's is the best time to go South Korea. I really like this and would really like to make a move at there first time in my life after mine bus tours from philadelphia with my father and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for em to try anything like this.

Comment

I love to say here that its natural beauty is famous for visiting the point of view, So South Korea is a lovely place for a visiting point of view in the fall. According to my father Jeonju Hanok Village in Fall best place for exploring point of view.

Trees in autumn color near Haeinsa temple..

Comment

Visiting South Korea during winter is quite good. If you're living in tropical countries you will surely fall in love with the snow but for me, Autumn is the best. The flower blooms beautifully and trees change its colour. Awesome.
                              ETA Australia | eTA Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X