No announcement yet.

Trip to south korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

south Korea is a really new place for me. I have never been at there in my life till yet but would really like to make a move at there and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having fun.

Comment

Well, all of you have shared here such a really nice kind of stuff about the south Korea with all of the traveling lovers. I love to share here that I have never been there ever in my life but in next time of holidays I will try to explore it with my friends and enjoy here a nice kind of things with them. Let's share with me which thing I will try to do in my south Korea journey. I will start it after ending my tour from ny to niagara falls

Comment

south Korea is a popular Country in East Asia. Which is famous due to its green hilly area and natural destinations. The cherry trees also very famous and able to see in this country. As these days there will be cherry blossom on its peak and Abiram! you must go to visit this country in these days. Your tour will become more gorgeous if you will explore the cherry blossom beauty of this country.

Comment

tomammi...! There are many most beautiful and luxury resorts where you can enjoy dining. I would like to share the names of some well known resorts which I had explored in my these tours such as:

Days Hotel Jeju Seogwipo Ocean
          Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
          Park Hyatt Busan
          Metro Hotel
          Ocloud Hotel
          I hope my shared list about hotels would be useful for you.

Comment

South Korea, an East Asian nation on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, shares one of the world’s most heavily militarized borders with North Korea. It’s equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands and high-tech cities such as Seoul, the capital.

Hearing aid near me

Comment

Working...
            X