• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to south korea

I am korean who live in near seoul.
    If there is anyone who want to travel korea but can't speak korean language
    and is not familiar with korean land,
    I can provide tour guide service.
    This service include many option traveler can choose or set up.
    I am willing to help you rent a car, find suitable hotel or motel, or korean bathhouse and restaurant.
    and I am also able to guide you according to the itinerary you or I recommend.
    I will do my best to provide you exllent times in korea.
    If you have any question please feel free to contact me.
    [email removed]

We dont accept any emails in any posts on the forums. If you wish to get contacted let people know by sending a private message instead.
    Administrator

Comment

Korea is one of the best country if you talk about Traditional palace.
      They still keep it and maintain its building very well, and sometimes you'll see traditional ceremony in there, or maybe in the capital city, at the city hall. It's one of my great experience when traveling to Korea.

Comment

One of my dream destination is korea, I love their place and traditions
        tourist spots in the philippines

Comment

I like south korea, and want to go there.
          Find the most interesting place from attractions guide
          Find the similar links
          List of hotels |Imports Company

Comment

South Korea has wonderful attractions, what I like most is the well known Jeju Island since beach is really close to my heart.
            Families should book their boracay island getaway at 7Stones Boracay Suites. It offers you nothing less than the luxury resort in boracay and exclusivity of a perfect boracay beach resort getaway.

Comment

Thanks for the info. True! South Korea has recently become one of the more popular tourist attractions for people who are looking for a unique holiday experience.

Comment

I have been known South Korea from films. Due to it, I know the country Korea. In deed, it's near to me both culture and people. I don't know whether what happened in films like wht in real society. I love way to love, way to eat, way to run, way to express. I notice that in every films they have " Kim chi" - a food can not lack in Korea meal. Moreover, its pictures are beautiful. Seoul consists of a wonderful amalgamation of modern and ancient architecture which make this city a sight to behold. Jeju Island - It remains one of the top honeymoon destinations for Korean newlyweds. Woooooooooooo. I wish I could travel to there.
                Holiday Homes France

Comment

How I wish I can go to South Korea. I am very much interested to watch a show from where this Korean actor Li Min Ho is one of the performers.
                  Live life to the fullest!

hotels Baska
                  campingplatz krk

Comment

I like Korea too. Their food, culture and their TV drama are all interesting. I want to try their street foods and their Kimchi. I always buy Kimchi from the mall here in the Philippines but i still feel like it's not the original recipe since it's not made by Koreans.
                    "Natural beauty is the best"

Garcinia Cambogia

Supplements Australia

Comment

I love their place
                      Công ty bất động sản Tấc Đất Tấc Vàng là công ty hoạt động trong lĩnh vực kinh doanh các dự án bất động sản bình dương, các dự án khu đô thị và căn hộ cao cấp.

Comment

I like South Korea because of its beauty and its culture and a famous history.I,m a tourist by profession and explore many countries yet.I visited South Korean with some of my friends about one and half year ago.Our trip to South Korea was very charming and we have great fun out there.We saw its all places in two weak. I miss that moments.
                        This site give to you much reliable journey
                        durham to new york bus

Comment

I agree with you, Reggie Hudson! south Korea is a really nice spot for travelling lovers. I visited once in my life. I visited many interesting points of south Korea. I love this for travel. Now I share some names of its destinations I hope you will like this
                          Jeonju
                          Suwon
                          Gangneung
                          Ulsan
                          I would like to suggest you must visit it's these destinations.

Comment

south korea is a best country for travelling as tourism point of view. It is home of captivating and alluring attractions that grab attentions of visitors each year. It is my favorite one travel destination around the world because of its alluring attractions. The large numbers of visitors go there with family and kids to enjoy incredible beauty of this amazing country. I will suggest you to must go there once. I am sure you will have great time there.

I really excited about my1 day bus tour from boston to New york

Comment

I am going to agree with you jack567! I have a plan to visit in the south Korea for one week so now I have a plan to go there with my family for enjoying my holidays. so can anyone like to share with me some names of its accommodations names? I will wait for your reply.

Comment

Working...
                              X