No announcement yet.

Popular Places In Nepal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many many good places in Nepal to travel for. For trekking destinations Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp, Langtang, Manaslu are the best.
    Trekking in Nepal
    About Nepal

Comment

Nepal is a wonderful country and has many beautiful places to visit. I love the Bhaktapur the most.

Comment

There are a number of popular places to visit in Nepal. Out of which the best places which one must visit include Kathmandu & Pokhara.
        Book Kathmandu Tour Package | Know Hotel Prices in Nepal

Comment

5 Best Tourist Attractions In Nepal

1. Kathmandu
          2. Nagarkot
          3. Pokhara
          4. Lumbini
          5. Annapurna

Kailash Manasarovar Yatra For 2014 yatri

Comment

Solomankane! I am interested to know more about these Nepal’s famous places because my uncle is going there for one week tour. I would refer him to must visit these places because these sound amazing. So provide me further details about these places.
            I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

nepal is the one of the best tourist place of the world some of the places of nepal are the these lumbini ,chitwan national park,everest national park,bhaktapur,kathmandu and janakpur
              india ayurvedic tour packages |best tour operator india|best kerala tour packages|best golden triangle india tours

Comment

Everest base camp trekking in Himalayas

Trekking in Himalayas for trekkers a like on an attractive journey to the foot of the world highest peak.
                Himalayan trekking - Viktorianz

Comment

Kathmandu Valley, Everest Base Camp, Poon Hill, Pokhara – The Lake City, Chitwan wildlife Sanctuary, Buddhist Pilgrimage...
                  Spy Camera In Delhi Spy World

Comment

Nepal is the very watershed of Asia. Squeezed between India and Tibet, it stretches from rich subtropical forest to soaring Himalayan peaks: from jungly tiger habitat to the precipitous hunting grounds of the snow leopard.
                    Kathmandu best place to visit.

Comment

Nepal is one of my favorite countries in Asia as tourism point of view. I visited this country about two times in my life. During these tours I have been visited a lot of incredible destinations of this country. Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square are places where I went during my tours.

Comment

Nepal have beautiful and adventure tourist attractions. Some famous places to see in Nepal :-
                        • Kathmandu
                        • Lumbini
                        • Pokhara
                        • Nagarkot
                        • Mount Everest

Comment

Yeah! Nepal is a very nice and attractive country. Nepal attractions are very gorgeous. My brother visited there about a month ago with his friends. My brother has enjoyed different attractions of Nepal. Bhaktapur, Lumbini, Mount Everest and Janakpur are most famous places. I am sure you will like my shared information about Nepal.

Comment

I visited on my last tour of Nepal I saw its temple of Lumbini. It is a really nice place and its structure is amazing. I like Temple. I visited many temples of Thailands and Asia, but this temple is really beautiful in all of them. I want to visit again, there a need now I would like to suggest all visit lovers must visit there when They travel in Nepal. I hope you will enjoy there like me.

Comment

Here I am going to share the names of some most popular places of Nepal like:

Pokalde
                              Phewa Lake
                              Begnas Lake
                              Dakshinkali Temple
                              Natural History Museum of Nepal
                              Langtang National Park
                              International Mountain Museum

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav467 View Post
                                tell me please ???
                                Nepal is very attractive location. There are lots of popular places in nepal to visit.

Comment

Working...
                                X