X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popular Places In Nepal

tell me please ???
    Golden Triangle India || Uttarakhand Tourism||Indian Wildlife Tours

You can visit our site if you are planning for adventures sport across India

Comment

Kathmandu is best place to visit in NEpal
      Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Here is the list that i can remember
        1.Kakani
        2.Gosainkunda
        3.Dhulikhel
        4.Panauti
        5.Namo Buddha
        6.Timal Narayan
        7.Palanchowk Bhagawati

hope, this will help you
        Safari in Tanzania

Comment

There are many beautiful and interesting places, to visit outside the Kathmandu Valley - places of historical importance of noted for natural beauty. Most of them can be easily reached from Kathmandu by road or by air. Explore these famous tourist places in Nepal on your Nepal travel this vacation.

Kakani:Located 29-km north-west of the Kathmandu city, the fabulous holidays area of Kakani features attractions ranging from beautiful alpine scenery to the magnificent Himalayan panorama particularly of the Ganesh Himal massif. Other peaks that can be closely seen from Kakani are: Gaurishanker (7,134m.), Choba Bhamre (6,109 m), Manaslu (8,163 m), Himalchuli (7, 893m), Annapurna ( 8,091m), and several other peaks.

Gosainkunda:
          One of the most famous religious tourist places in Nepal is Gosainkunda lake, situated at an altitude of about 4,360m. The best approach to Gosainkunda is through Dhunche, 132-kms north east of Kathmandu.

Dhunche is linked with Kathmandu by a motorable road. Surrounded by high mountains on the north and the south the lake is grand and picturesque. There are other nine famous lakes such as Saraswati Bhairv, Sourya and Ganesh Kund, etc.

Dhulikhel: This ancient town is situated 30-km east of Kathmandu on the side of the Arniko Rajmarga (Kathmandu-Kodari highway). From here one can have a complete panoramic view of the snowy ranges from Karyolung in the east to Himalchuli in the west.

Panauti:
          It is a thriving village of the road to Dhulikhel, with some very lovely temples and interesting old houses particularly beautiful area some 14th century wooden temple struts. The drive is through beautiful countryside .

Namo Buddha:
          It is situated on a hill above Panauti. It requires an easy drive or good walk to get here. There is an amazing story concerned with the Buddha which is commemorated by an ancient stone slab and a stupa with the all seeing eyes of Lord Buddha.

Timal Narayan:
          The route from Dhulikhel to Timal Narayan is ideal for a short trek. From here one can have a beautiful view of Gaurishanker Himal and other important peaks as well as Sunkoshi river. It is also very pleasant to visit to the village of the tamang people who live in this area.
          Nepal Vacations | Nepal Holidays

Comment

There are so many outstanding and interesting places over there but the Top favorite destinations of tourist in Nepal are Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Chitwan National Park, Mount Everest and Annapurna etc. I really enjoyed over there especially trekking and mountain climbing.
            Boston Activities

Comment

Hello... Nepal is a very beautiful country. There are many places to visit. like:
              1. Kathmandu
              2. Patan
              3. Bhaktapur
              4. Boudhanath
              5. Bungmati & Khokana
              6. Budhanilkantha
              7. Champa Devi
              8. Chandeshwari
              9. Chovar
              10. Dakshinkali
              11. Dhulikhel
              12. Godavari
              13. Kakani
              14. Kirtipur
              15. Kopan Monastery
              16. Nagarkot
              All these places are very beautiful and I think You should visit it.
              Website Designing Ajmer || SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

Nepal is very nice destinations to see in the world. It has many wonderful locations for visitors like Pokhara,
                Lumbini - the birth place of Buddha,
                Chitwan National Park,
                Everest National Park,
                Bhaktapur,
                Kathmandu,
                Janakpur etc.

These all are fabulous tourism locations to see in Nepal. You will enjoy lot there.
                I would like to go on holidays with Cheap Campervan Rental

Comment

Nepal is world popular for Trekking. It has so many best places to visit in Nepal including Kathmandu, Pokhara, Everest Base Camp, Chitwan National Park, Lumbini etc are popular places that people must should visit during their trip.
                  Barracuda Resort

Comment

Kathmandu and patan best to visit in nepal.
                    Your signature is too big

Comment

I like Kathmandu very much. It is one of the my favourite place in Nepal.

Comment

I think all the popular places have already come. Yet I wanna name Kathmandu as I visited it and it is really a beautiful place.
                        Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

The most popular places are as following:
                          Kathmandu
                          Pokhara
                          Everest Base Camp
                          Chitwan National Park
                          Lumbini

Comment

Atmosphere components are extremely paramount in settling on a visit to Nepal. October-November, the begin of the dry season, is in numerous ways the best time of the year in Nepal. With the storm just lately fulfilled the farmland is green and rich and Nepal is at its by and large lovely. Rice is collected and there are some more imperative and beautiful celebrations to revel in.
                            Pizza delivery frankfort il

Comment

Kathmandu, this is Nepal's largest city and capital of Nepal.
                              Nagarkot is a popular tourist spot in Nepal.
                              Annapurna is a nature conservation area is a favorite track route of professional climbers.
                              Hotels in Palampur | Resorts in Dharamshala | Hotel in Palampur

Comment

Working...
                              X