No announcement yet.

Information about Zimbabwe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Zimbabwe is not a place to have a tour it but the journalist or the traveler which write on travel may be go to Zimbabwe but now a days its not have a situation to enjoy its different places ,its a very cheap country .I visit it last year after my tour with new york to greensboro service.Its not have a great journey for me.
    This site give to you much reliable journey
    durham to new york bus

Comment

I agree with you and understand your words, Reggie Hudson! but when I was last time visited there I like this country and I want to visit again there for having fun with friends. I see its many attractions. I enjoy its natural spots. There are many hotels and I like its staying facilities. I share its attractions which I explored in my tour. The Zimbabwe Museum of Human Sciences, The Chapungu Sculpture Park, Nyanga National Park, Chimanimani District and few others.

Comment

Zimbabwe Museum of Human Sciences, is a nice destination for getting some information about different things. I have a plan to be there with my friends when I will free from mine bus tours from chicago to washington dc. So buddy would you like to share something before my visit with all of us? I hope guys you will share with all.

Comment

I would really like to say that all of you have said here really nice and for active stuff about Zimbabwe. I really like this and like to make a visit at there and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there with my friends after mine niagara falls bus tours from nj and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

Comment

Originally posted by markbush123 View Post
            In my think Zimbabwe is safe country because there are many tourist and world popular places to look them cross all over world many people traveling in Zimbabwe.
            I know some people consider Zimbabwe travel dangerous but i had good travel time there with my friends and i would love to have a tour there for once again. It offers mesmerizing places and countless awesome creations of nature around there which includes national parks, fun theme parks, adventures places. Do ask me any question if you, i hope i could help you through my personal experience.

Comment

Zimbabwe is relatively safe at the moment. But the economy is not. To say that Zimbabwe has a functioning economy would be a lie. Unfortunatly it has been run into the ground. The saddest part is the beauty and potential that zimbabwe has. I would say going to visit, would be a instant eye opener. Giving you a completely different presective of Africa.

Comment

Nice to get informative stuff about Zimbabwe,. I would like to take tour of this country as I will become free from my niagara falls to boston tour. I will visit the most popular places and will enjoy one month in this country. I will also visit the cultural and historical attractions to get knowledge about the history of this country.

Comment

Working...
                X