Information about Zimbabwe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information about Zimbabwe

How safe is Zimbabwe?! Is it a save country to travel to?

Need some information please

I think it's rather safe
    Vietnam tour, tour in vietnam Vietnam trekking tours

Comment

In my think Zimbabwe is safe country because there are many tourist and world popular places to look them cross all over world many people traveling in Zimbabwe.
      Last edited by markbush123; 04-13-2011, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I wouldnt travel there at the moment, if western journalists are not allowed in there, Its probably not safe for a beach holiday! I Wouldnt go there for at least a few years
        Car Hire
        Car Rental

Comment

Can you tell how it is not safe to beach holiday! tell me reasons.

Originally posted by tibtib123 View Post
          I wouldnt travel there at the moment, if western journalists are not allowed in there, Its probably not safe for a beach holiday! I Wouldnt go there for at least a few years
          Last edited by markbush123; 04-13-2011, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Zimbabwe is safe.

Originally posted by tibtib123 View Post
            Zimbabwe is very safe at the moment. Its only that in the past few years, Zimbabwean politics were not looking good. And also the president of the country is very big mouthed. He used to chide the super powers at world forums and I think that contributed to some of the travel warnings which I think are quite unjustified. Not all foreign journalists were banned. AlJezeera and SABC (South Africa), for example operated freely. The dictator in Zimabwe was simply hitting back at western countries who have imposed travel restrictions on his regime.

Even the opposition is Zimbabwe are saying the country is safe, read here:
            PM Tsvangirai says Zimbabwe safe tourist destination - People's Daily Online
            2010 World Cup | 2010 Dating

Comment

Well, Zimbabwe is facing lots of problem and situation is very terrible indeed. The Zimbabweans are leaving their country in their billions and migrating to neighboring countries like SA, Botswana. So how is it possible to go there?
              Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Zimbabwe is a country in Southern Africa. It is landlocked and is surrounded by South Africa to the south, Botswana to the southwest, Zambia to the northwest, and Mozambique to the east and north. The Zambezi River forms the natural boundary with Zambia and when in full flood (February-April) the massive Victoria Falls on the river forms the world's largest curtain of falling water. The Victoria Falls are a major tourist attraction. Once known as the Breadbasket of Africa, since 2000 Zimbabwe has undergone an economic collapse and the rule of law has gradually but largely broken down under the rule of President Robert Mugabe.

Comment

Republic of Zimbabwe is situated on the southern part of Africa. It is the safest country for travelers in Africa you can travel here without any fear.
                  Cheap Flights to Harare

Comment

Previously it was good country now new president and with it comes new laws so it has become bad country.
                    Heathrow Airport Taxis | Heathrow Taxi

Comment

I think you are right guys,

I am very happy to read your info.

Comment

Zimbabwe is very beautiful country where magnificent Victoria Falls is most tourist attraction point. It's Great Zimbabwe , Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park and Harare are most favourite places to visit.
                        Barracuda Resort

Comment

No doubt, it's a safe country.

Comment

Zimbabwe is a beautiful country and very safe
                            mario games online | racing games | war games online

Comment

I felt perfectly safe in Zimbabwe... Victoria Falls area is even more safe with the tourist police everywhere.... but there is no danger in other parts of the country as well...

I traveled in many parts of Zimbabwe by public transportation/Hitchhiking and the only danger I had was the rain (because my backpack was on the bus roof). Well, I can't say that it was trouble free trip but any trouble I had during that trip had nothing to do with safety.

Take the anti malaria pills and you will be just fine. Don't forget Yellow Fever vaccination and all the other vaccination that your health department recommends.

I highly suggest that you will take walking safari in Hwange national park... It is an amazing experience! you can contact BackPackerBazar

I did not understand from your post whether you are considering traveling across Zimbabwe or just in Victoria Falls area...

Comment

Working...
                              X