• Show
Clear All

Kruger National Park
    Sabi Sabi
    Sabi Sands
    Pilanesberg National Park
    Addo Elephant Park and
    Madikwe
    are the best places for safari. At all of the above you can either get a self drive safari or a guided safari in an open vehicle. Some, like Kruger also has foot safari's and some others even have horse back safari.
    The best type of safari for the first timers will be a guided open vehicle safari. Self drives are better for locals or people with at least a little African experience.

Comment

Alizey! Your shared information is quiet impressive for me because I am planning to visit there after completing my washington bus tours . Would you like to give me more detail about the Pilanesberg National Park. Let me know what are things to do here and Is this a right option to visit there with the entire family in the summer vacations.

Comment

Pilanesberg National Park is in the Bojanala Region of the North West Province.The park exists within the transition zone between the dry Kalahari and wetter Lowveld vegetation, commonly referred to as "Bushveld". Unlike any other large park, unique overlaps of mammals, birds and vegetation occur because of this transition zone.Today, Pilanesberg National Park accommodates virtually every mammal of southern Africa. Also home to the Big Five.
        Wildlife
        Bird-life
        General
        Accommodation
        The size of the park doesn't have any influence on seeing more or less animals, since every park is bound to maintaining a balanced eco system wrt herbivores/ hectar.
        here a link which help you how many birds and animals are there in beauty and virity https://www.flickr.com/groups/pilanesberg/

Comment

wild life safari is the best part of the tour of the that you would not forget in the entire life
          india ayurvedic tour packages |best tour operator india|best kerala tour packages|best golden triangle india tours

Comment

Realy good to see that all of you have shared here really nice and god information about different safari places in Kenya. I really like this and like to try any of them and so sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at the.
            niagara bus tour from Detroit was nice.

Comment

Abiram, I must say buddy these days i am free from all the work, and just thinking to go there, and surely i will love to go there again and again, as i can see that you all have great and good quality of time there. so would you like to suggest me anything about my plan/?

Comment

I would like to sharew ith you my personal experience of safari tour in dubai. I had spend my great time to be there and now I would like to sharew ith you here that many of the things we can do in dubai. But its safari tour is really distinguished for me and now I am going to sharew ith you a funniest image with friend during of safari tour in dubai.

Comment

Its overall rating of 4.87 out of 5 put this world-renowned wildlife park out in front of 199 other parks and reserves across East and southern Africa, as well as Ethiopia and Madagascar. Sabi Sand Private Game Reserve in South Africa continued its rise through the rankings this year, reaching second place, with Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park coming in third.

​Best Car Hire In Kumbakonam

Comment

Working...
                  X