What's the best safari tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best safari tour?

If you've been on a safari in tbis area, what was it like? Would you recommend it to others? Did you feel safe?

Your trip to Kenya won't be complete without a safari tour. It's totally safe. You'll truly appreciate the wildlife.

Comment

I've never been on an African safari but it seems fun. I'd like to try it sometime.

Comment

Tours4fun presents tours in the several country.........
        By helicopter,bus train,car etc.
        Yellowstone tours-

Comment

Most tour operators are based in Nairobi or the Mombasa area (including popular tourists destinations like Diani), and your safari will typically start there. There’s quite some competition among them.
          Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Originally posted by MerdeCat View Post
            If you've been on a safari in tbis area, what was it like? Would you recommend it to others? Did you feel safe?
            Hi there,

I have been on safari in both Kenya/Tanzania and I have finally decided to be a tour consultant.

I will be more than willing to give you an itnerary that will meet your budget and a safari that will prove memorable all your life.

[emails removed]

Thanks

Maureen

Comment

I've never been on an African safari so i don't know about it.
              Holiday Homes

Comment

One of my friend had visited South Africa and he said that he enjoyed the entire tour but the best part was Uganda Safaris and Gorilla safaris.
                Uganda Safaris|Gorilla Safaris

Comment

South African safari is the world's famous, and a place where you can enjoy wildlife very closely.
                  Cheap Flights to Lagos

Comment

Africa is a great destination for safari travel it’s very popular for its amazing or adventures places. If you go there then hope you will enjoy you have got many safari destinations in Africa. Kenya and Tanzania both are the best for safari vacation. If you have an experience then you can share with us.
                    Boston Activities

Comment

According to me the best safari is in South Africa form where you will rock the trip
                      Limo Hire Melbourne

Comment

Try the Kruger National Park (South Africa) - Kruger National Park in South Africa boasts the highest variety of wildlife in Africa which includes the Big Five, hippos, crocodiles, cheetah and more. Kruger is one of the best maintained parks in Africa which means it's ideal for a self-drive safari.
                        Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

I like to go for safari and Africa is perfect choice to enjoy amazing wildlife. It's Kenya's Amboseli National Park is world popular for it's safari. Then Desert Gir is also most famous for safari in India.
                          Barracuda Resort

Comment

In my opinion--Kenya and Tanzania have the best game viewing options in Africa and certainly better than Mozambique if you are looking for the classic African plains game: lion, hippo, rhino, elephant, buffalo, etc. If wildlife is your primary interest i encourage you to research the "Wildebeest Migration: which occurs every year from lat August early September to early October. It is one of the most amazing wildlife spectacles on earth.
                            Tanzania tends to be more expensive than Kenya largely because their parks charge higher park entrance fees. Nairobi, Kenya is a good place to start a safari because of the variety of international flights that serve this city (and thus the more affordable prices) but is also located within easy access to a number of national parks. The game viewing opportunities in Kenya and Tanzania are similar.

Comment

If you are in Kenya and you didn't go to safari then your tour to kenya not be complete its totaly safe you gonna enjoy that place...

Comment

Working...
                              X