No announcement yet.

Safari in kenya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it's a good place for spending vacation.
    Hotel EBooking Service

Comment

Hello Pygmalion,

I agree with you Kenya is such famous and best destination for getting more enjoyment as well as its memorable experience. Can you share and some other tourist destination for spending our time with family and get relaxation in this busy life?
      Barracuda Resort

Comment

you know kenya is mother of africa!!

Comment

Kenya is a great place if you want to go on Safari, They have many National Wildlife parks like Masai Mara and Tsavo East for example. You will see all kinds of animals there: lions, zebras, giraffes, buffalos and ecen rhinos (if you are lucky). I can only recommend Kenya; it's agreat place to travel. The people are nice; the food is good and everything is quite cheap. A good destination for your next vacation.
          Holiday Homes France

Comment

On a driving safari, you generally have the same driver/guide and travel in the same vehicle provided by your tour operator throughout your safari which is used for both your transportation between parks and your game drives.
            Life is a challenge, meet it.

Life is a challenge, meet it!
            design hotel kroatien
            hotel rovinj

Comment

Experience of safari in kenya was a great fun watching wild animals was a great...

Comment

Kenya is country of forests. The attractive places of Kenya are Volcanic Crater Kerio, Great Rift Valley, and natural lakes such as Lake Victoria, Lake Magadi, and rivers such as Tsavo, Athi, mountains like Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Kiringa, and Mt. Kenya. The Savannah, coral reefs, white sand beaches are some other attractions of Kenya.
                The official language of Kenya Swahili but many more languages are spoken over there like Borana, Bukusu, Chuka, El molo, Kikuyu, Massai, and Sambaru. The currency of Kenya is Shilling.
                I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

I have never tried till yet the safari in Kenya but I am sure that it is really best and fun filled for me because I have once enjoyed the desert safari in Dubai. So I must love to try this at least once in my life and hope that It's proved best for me. So really thank for opening a thread about this great topic and for sharing information.

Comment

When designing a Kenyan Safari, there are some decisions to make: The first is whether you want a private safari or a group safari. A shared safari in Kenya is a great way to meet new people and reduce costs but we always recommend a private safari because the price difference is not very significant (sometimes none at all) and you'd be able to benefit from full itinerary customization, travel at your own rhythm and pace and have more free space in the car. That's why we only organize private tailor made safaris.

wedding decorators in Cuddalore

Comment

Working...
                    X