Safari in kenya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safari in kenya

The best safaris in the world are there and more so they are very well organized and well served to the tourists.One should simply jump for it.
    3 Day Cruises

Comment

Just seeing wild animals in flesh and near is a blessing to me.
      Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

I belive it's something special,worth every euro...

Comment

fortunately there are no tigers in Kenya so i gues you should be less worried

Comment

kenya safari

Originally posted by sernard View Post
            I had a friends mother and father that went to a safari in kenya recently and they had a great time there, very recommendable
            Kenya is a good country with friendly people, Wild-life scenary is spectacular its a home where you can shoot a classic movie with wildlife. I too enjoy the wild-life scenary. you are welcome again next time.

Comment

Kenya - The Summer Capital of Africa! yoooohoooo!
              Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

I think planning to have trip to kenya and it is a wonderful spot for any occasion when it comes to leisure or pleasure. If you are intending to visit Kenya Look at the Kenya Tour directory and see what its like. You will have valued resources here and will enjoy more of Kenya if you are prepared well. For travellers I would recommend the site have a look on this site.
                Financement simulation de credit immobilier de France, Courtier simulation de credit immobilier, Calcul pret et taux credit immobilier

Comment

at the thought of safari in africa what i really think off is safari in kenya. the two have become symonous in my mind.
                  i must save up some money and visit
                  cheap holiday deals
                  new york holidays

Comment

Yeah, Kenya's safari is most beautiful place for families. it is full of adventure.
                    Cheap Flights to Ghana

Comment

I like go on Safari and Kenya is very nice place in Africa for Safari. I had gone only 2 places for safari, first one in Kenya and second is Gir national park at India. Both are amazing experience for me. I have seen so many animals in Kenya but theirs Lion and Giraffe. It's Lions are looking too imposing.
                      Barracuda Resort

Comment

Some people love this kind of adventures i love this too. I have visited Kruger national park it was a really awesome experience.....
                        Hotels Donegal Town

Comment

Hiring a car is not easy till the time we get the keys in hand which is all included with accidental insurances and various taxes. I have enjoyed the safari trip by my own vehicle and it was a great experience.

Comment

I love safari ride. The adventure of safari is really awesome. I have a really great experience of safari rides....
                            Hotels Donegal

Comment

I believe that Kenya is one of the most lovable iconic destination. I want to tell you that visiting Kenya Safari will give you an outstanding experience of original African Safari. There is classic Kenya Safari highlights and wildlife views. So, it's actually lovable place from Africa.
                              lisbon tourism

Comment

The most famous wildlife viewing sanctuaries in Kenya being Maasai Mara, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru and Tsavo East.

Comment

Working...
                                X