No announcement yet.

Ghana in africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Different sources give different figures for the number of languages of Ghana.

Comment

Ghana is rich in forests those are are very dense.
      data security
      database security issues
      database security requirements

Comment

Greater Accra Region, the gateway to Ghana and home of our vibrant capital city, is one of the most exciting and distinctive regions.

Comment

Places to Visit in Ghana

There are panty of things to see in Ghana like;
          1) Manhyia Palace Museum
          2) Kakum National Park
          3) Lighthouse
          4) National Cultural Centre Complex
          5) Mole National Park
          6) La Pleasure Beach
          7) Okomfo Anokye Sword
          8) Prempeh II Jubilee Museum
          9) Armed Forces Museum

Comment

Interesting - many nations in africa have a rich cultural heritage. It's a pity that there's so much violence that traveling across this continent is unsafe. I would love to see Ghana - someone mentioned the Manhyia Palace Museum - could anyone tell me about what sort of exhibits are featured here. Perhaps someone has some pictures?
            Travel the World and make Friends

Way of the Ninja

Comment

Ghana was called gold cost before the 1957 because of Portuguese got to much gold here in 15th century. And they find that gold between the the to rivers named Ankobra and Volta. These two rivers still very famous and tourist come there to know the history of this gold.
              I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by travelbag View Post
                Ghana may be a poor country but it has much to offer to the tour lovers...it has beautiful beaches,tall and exciting mountains and also adventurous savannas,Wildlife Sanctuaries...it should be a great combination of 3 in one in Ghana.Check out more of such travel information here...
                Absolutely right travelbag...! Ghana may not so rich by it offers plenty of attractive spots for visitors. It offers Woodland forests, and you will see their how they still following and incorging their culture as well. According to me this is one of most worthwhile gift for nature lovers. During my Ghana tour I also captured unforgettable scenery of wildlife too….

Comment

sernard! Nice sharing about Ghana. I have never been to Ghana but I still got some information about Ghana. It is located along the Gulf of Guinea and Atlantic Ocean, in the subregion of West Africa. Ghana is the 82nd largest country in the world, and 33rd largest country in Africe.

Comment

Ghana is the wonderful country of West Africa. It is a home of fabulous attractions, theme parks, gardens and impressive beaches. It is a great place for visitors. The number of visitors go there every year and had great time there.

Comment

I visited once in my life Ghana. I have some knowledge about this country of Africa. It is known for diverse wildlife, old forts and secluded beaches, such as at Busua. Coastal towns Elmina and Cape Coast contain (native shrines), colonial buildings and castles-turned-museums that serve as testimonials to the slave trade. North of Cape Coast and vast Kakum National Park. I would like to suggest all of you must visit there and enjoy your holidays.

Comment

Ghana is beautiful city of West Africa though it is a poor country but it has a great offer to the tour lovers.I went there once in my life with my grandmother and I really enjoy my tour very well.It is a great land of beaches and it attracts people due to its fabulous beauty.I am a great fan of it and now I want to go there again in my life.I hope I will go diffidently in my future.

Comment

Ghana Country is in West Africa. Accra is the Capital of Ghana. Kwame Nkrumah was the first president of Ghana. I have visited Ghana only one time in my life with my college friend. Kokrobite Beach is the beauty of Ghana. National Museum of Ghana is my personal favorite attraction of Ghana.

Comment

Ghana is a new place for em. I have never been at the in my life till her but would really like to make a move at there after mine maid of the mist tour with my father and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

Comment

Abiram ! I never visit this country. But all the other members of this board have shared nice and useful stuff with us. It will be sufficient for me to make a move towards this country. Now I will plan my tour of Ghana within few days. I am sure I will also spend a good time there just like other travel freaks. I am sure you will also enjoy your time of this country.

Comment

These are best places to visit in Ghana. I will explore these attractions in my next tour of Ghana and wills ay guys you also must try tthese places at least once in your life.
                                Mole National Park
                                Kakum National Park
                                Cape Coast Castle
                                Manhyia Palace Museum
                                National Museum of Ghana
                                Kumasi Zoo
                                Independence Arch
                                Bojo Beach Resort.

Comment

Working...
                                X