Ghana in africa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghana in africa

Ghana is a republic and is situated in the western part of africa for those that wants to know. The word Ghana means "Warrior King" Ghana's capital city is called Accra and the country has about 23 millions in population.

Wow, I never knew the meaning of Ghana.
    Its a very poor country right? I've not heard much about Ghana but they say its a poor country.

Comment

It likely is a poor country. But, African culture is often misunderstood and I would love to see more people (including myself) visit.

Comment

I want to experience this place before I die. My grandmother use to visit all the time but I was too young to go with her. I seen pictures and they are bueatiful.

Comment

Ghana might have good places but my impression about Ghana people is not good. The man who was my boos, fired me for ridiculos reason. I hope that man does not represent all Ghana people.

Comment

What kind of things can be seen there?
            M&M was here!
            City of the Tribes

Comment

I've never heard much about Ghana! But I'd like to research more about it and see what I can discover.

Comment

Thats exactly what I was thinking!
                M&M was here!
                City of the Tribes

Comment

The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval Ghana Empire of West Africa. The actual name of the Empire was Wagadugu. Ghana was the title of the kings who ruled the kingdom. It was controlled by Sundiata in 1240 AD, and absorbed into the larger Mali Empire. (Mali Empire reached its peak of success under Mansa Musa around 1307.)

Comment

Ghana in africa

Ghana may be a poor country but it has much to offer to the tour lovers...it has beautiful beaches,tall and exciting mountains and also adventurous savannas,Wildlife Sanctuaries...it should be a great combination of 3 in one in Ghana.Check out more of such travel information here...
                    3 Day Cruises

Comment

"An oilfield which is reported to contain up to 3 billion barrels (480,000,000 m3) of light oil was discovered in 2007. Oil exploration is ongoing and, the amount of oil continues to increase."

Compared to other countries in the region, Ghana is stable and prosperous.
                      Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

Ghana

Hello, I just registered as a member and saw the previous posts about Ghana. I am French and actually live there, where I have set up a tour agency with a Ghanaian partner. It is a beautiful country with peaceful people. The main word here is "AKWAABA", which means "welcome" and I can tell you that it is really the way people welcome you. Should you like to read and see more about Ghana, you can have a look at my website: abacar-tours.com and should you have any question about the country, please feel free to ask. I cannot have always a reliable internet connection and it may take some few days before i reply, but I will. Cheers from Ghana!
                        abacar

Comment

Ghana is surrounded with the forest and lake.
                          I HAD TOO MANY LINKS IN MY SIGNATURE (read the rules)

Comment

How much is needed. if take a one week travel in Ghana. 3Q
                            China Tour
                            Yangtze River Cruise

Comment

Do you mean, how much it would cost ?

Depends where you are travelling from.
                              Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X