No announcement yet.

Have you ever visited Morocco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draa Valley is an amazing destination for visit and It is most promising one destination among the adventure lovers. It is a best place for outing and you can enjoy there many outdoor activities. I also visited there and I really enjoyed there hiking and photography. Many travelling and fun lover go there each year and have such a nice time there. I think you should go there once in your life if you like to see adventuress places all over the world. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Comment

Great places in morocco, away from heat and pollution, on the sandy, soft, cool and golden beaches of Essaouira and Asilah, it was the really pleasurable trip of mine with my colleagues. We already planned the next journey in coming September with virikson travel to spend our cheap morocco holidays in the historical country.
      All Inclusive Umrah Packages

Comment

After reading your travel stories I am really impressed and want to make a travel story like you. I will also make a move towards Morocco, I will enjoy my time at all these places which you have discussed above. I want to know guys tell me something about those places which I can visit at night time, I mean which look more adorable at night time?

Comment

Morocco has four imperial cities: Marrakech, Fes, Meknes and Rabat. Rabat is the current capital city. Although a modern city at first glance, it has several interesting historical attractions, such as the Kasbah of the Oudaias, the old medina and the Hassan Tower. The gleaming Royal Mausoleum is also well worth a visit.

Known as the Red City, Marrakech is famous for its old medina, numerous souks, ancient palaces like Badi Palace and Bahia Palace, the striking Koutoubia Mosque, the energetic Djemaa el-Fna and the Saadian Tombs. The former capital of Fes boasts plenty of stunning architecture, though it is perhaps best known for its large tanneries and for being home to one of the oldest universities in the world. Meknes has one of the most impressive monumental gates in all of Morocco – Bab el-Mansour – whilst horse-drawn carriages make a great way to explore this charming and relaxed imperial city.​

Full Stack Developer Course Fees In Tambaran

Comment

Working...
          X