Have you ever visited Morocco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever visited Morocco?

I have been there a year ago before my us west coast bus tours with my entire family. Morocco offers the visitors to enjoy a plenty of attractions that I am going to share here. Agadir is a beach location, Amizmiz is a hilly area and popular destination. Draa valley is a nice attraction and gives a scenic view there.

Yes, Hailllya I visited Morocco few years ago. That was a memorable trip of my life. It has a plenty of amazing places to see and best activities to enjoy. It also offers a wide range of historical sights. Ait Benhaddou is one of my favorite places there. At this spot you can find high walls, 6 Kasbahs and a small number of homes.

Comment

Not yet but seems will be good place to visit for memorial trip. Anyone let me know the best places to visit in Morocco. It will help me to plan Morocco trip.
      Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

ameliejones ! Morocco is a very nice country. It offers a various spot for enjoyment. I have visited this country before my american east coast tours. During tour I have been visiting interesting and attractive place in Morocco. Here I want to share best destination of this country. I hope so this information is very helpful for you.
        Djemaa el Fna
        Ait Benhaddou
        Fes
        Draa Valley
        Essaouira
        Volubilis
        These places are most visited. I hope so you will can enjoy there.
        Last edited by Jamar34; 09-02-2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Jamar! You have shared enough information about Morocco. I’m a tourist and had never chance to go there before. After reading your post I plan to go there and see these destinations that you share with us. Now Jamar! Would you like to tell me some information about Draa Valley and also tell me nearest hotel to stay there with lower price?

Comment

Morocco is a very nice country, I visited Ouarzazate few years ago That was Awesome !!
            L'hôtel et restaurant Yasmina propose aux visiteurs une ambiance rustique, totalement assortit avec la nature montagneuse des gorges du Todra . La décoration des chambres et l’éclairage des bougies dans la terrasse donnent une sensation spéciale avec la tombée de la nuit.

Pour plus d'informations, se il vous plaît visitez le site Web suivant : Hotel Restaurant Tinghir

Comment

You are right hamzarghioui! The Ouarzazate is awesome city of Morocco. This city mostly uses for films and TV series. Many films are shot there such as Lawrence of Arabia (1962), The Living Daylights (1987), and The Mummy (1999).

Comment

Morocco is a nice country for visit. I have been visit there after my bus tour to niagara falls from new jersey in my many time of my life with my family and friends. I explore many fabulous attraction of this beautiful country. I had an amazing experience there. I think you should go there once. I hope you will fully enjoy there.

Comment

Yeah! I agree with jack. Morocco is a nice country of Africa. Recently my brother had visited it. According to him, Morocco's historical attractions are very wonderful for visitors attention. Here I am going to share some images of these places from brother's album:

Comment

Jase! your sharing images area really nice, I have never visited this spot but when I see your post and I have a plan to travel of this destination. I hope I will enjoy my tour in this visiting place. Now I am enjoying my bus tours from new york city. I would like to suggest all of the travelling lover must visit there and enjoy from this tour bus your journey.

Comment

My uncle recently enjoyed the Draa Valley with friends. I also like this place but never try to explore it in my life. He told me that it is a truly wonderful place for the traveler. He shared with me some images of it. I am going to share with all of you. I hope you will like them and also share with me own views about them.

After seeing them, I would like to explore it as soon as possible.

Comment

Lovely guys nice images have shared with all of us. I like them but would love to share I have never been there in my life. So buddy would you like to share some information about that with all of us? I will wait for your reply.

Comment

Ia m going to agree with you here hery! about this Sami321! has shared here a really beautiful and amazing images of this destination. iw ill try to go there for enjoy travel with my younger brother after ending my busch gardens tours. I wish IOw ill best time to be theer and enjoy my time there for having fun with him.

Comment

Draa Valley is totally a new place for me where I have never been there but after watching the images that have shared here I would really love to be there because of the beauty and surroundings of Draa Valley are really good and able to explore. So sure soon will be there for having some fun filled time.
                            Need to know about niagara falls multi days tours?

Comment

I have been there about few times ago with my Uncle's family to enjoyed holidays. We explored its many most fabulous and adorable places for enjoyment. I have a good experience of Atlas Mountains. It is a most amazing place for visit and you can enjoy there hiking. It is a main acitivity of this place. I want to explore this breathtaking destination once again with my family in my free time for fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X