Indian Train

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Train

India's train service is World's second largest train service but I tell you how horrible it is. If you are rich and have enough money then you can enjoy in AC compartment but if you are like me who can not afford first class and have to travel in second class, you will feel. Oh my god! Since my hubby is in India, I have to travel time to time.
    There is always another man who claims the seat which is yours according to ticket. You have to be ready to fight. You must know how to shout. You have to speak louder than his or her. That works. You can take hot water afterwards.

Their rail minister, Lalu Prasad Yadv is very famous even in USA because he gave benefit to country. He applied emergency service. You can get ticket and confirmed seat number but Lalu wont help you in the train when you see another man sitting on your seat.

Tea boys dont let you sleep. They wake you up, even though you dont need tea. It will be a long story if i write whole. Feel yourself, there are some interesting stuff too.

Thanks for giving me such information. nice to know about the Indian train
    Rome holidays

Comment

Indian Trains are good for travel and these are less expensive and time consuming. Free Ad Posting
      Last edited by Willelmus; 03-21-2014, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X