Cruises For Children?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruises For Children?

At what age is a cruise appropriate for a child? Before I had my daughter I loved to take cruises, but now that I have a two year old I fear for her safety. When would this become less of an issue?

I would advise to wait until they are at least seven. I think two is unfortunately too young safety-wise.

Comment

I completely agree that two is too young. What about Disney cruises, when do they start pushing them? What ages are the activities provided for-that would give some idea at least of when the cruise company thought them safe.

Comment

I think that seven is too young to me. I think that you should go for at least 13 years old. I just don't do too well with the whole boat thing and kids.

Comment

I think it really just depends on the type of cruise you are going on. For example, a Disney cruise is going to be far more child-oriented that many others. They of course will make sure that the environment is safer for children than others. I would just look into the individual cruise lines.

Comment

Actually cruises have all facilities for children today, however it would be good to choose cruising when child is almost 10 years old. At this age you will not have to fear about safety and security of your child and your child can also feel and experience the thrill of cruising with all of his or her senses.
            Norwegian Cruise Lines Oceania Cruises last minute cruise deals

Comment

Working...
            X