Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelling by cruise for old folks only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling by cruise for old folks only?

I would personally like to know a little more about cruises, to be honest is it really only for old folks ?

Or can you see some younger love couples as well ?

That's just my impression of cruises and old couples, there's something about it.

I have never been on a cruise, but I would'nt mind going if I had a girlfriend.

Oh well another time.
    Administrator

That's what I think before but I was mistaken. Cruises is for everybody. There are even newly married couple who spend their honeymoon or first night together thru cruise. So why not cruise with your gf for a change.

Comment

Same here, I thought cruises was for old couples, but it's just like you say aima it's for everybody

Comment

I have been on cruises before, and had wonderful experiences always. Now that I have a very young child though, I don't think it is suitable for her, just from the safety risks involved.

But no, it's not just for old people.

Comment

Cruises are for anyone who can afford to go. There are different type of cruises that you can go on and there are many that accomodate different age levels.

Comment

I don't think that cruises are just for "old people". I think that it all depends on the cruise that you choose to go on though. I know a lot of people from my college that have been going on cruises for the last few years, and they say that there are always other young adults and teenagers.

Comment

Working...
            X