Is true that Orbitz cheat us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is true that Orbitz cheat us?

What is your opinion about Orbitz governing 85% of your choice freedom when you book and buy airtravel online?

I just spoke to a friend of mine and she told me that no matter where I search, it is always Orbitz that are selling me the ticket, is this true?

Many of us book via one of those metasearch engines for air fares like Kayak.com, Sidestep.com and Yahoo! Farechase. Funny and sad thing is that all of them signed with Orbitz to not add any new web sites to their meta-search. So Orbitz sees a good site, gives it a bunch of money and then locks the options that it offers. The website can offer what it already has but it cannot negotiate with new online agencies and new ticket opportunities should be provided by Orbitz.

I always thought Orbitz are young and cool, and now they seem to me disgusting and greedy...

What do you think? Is this true?

well it's not properly this way
    orbitz surely has several websites through which they sell, by the way there are tens of companies like orbitz so what you said is more like there are hundreds of booking sites belonging to tens of companies, not just everything to orbitz
    Pistoia Italy

Comment

I would call that business monopoly, it's sneaky business but it's there all over the world, not only in commercial flights.
      Administrator

Comment

Working...
      X