Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Places in USA?

USA tourists usually visit
    Last edited by jonekete; 10-08-2012, 07:00 AM.
    Time Square Hotel

USA is my one of the favorite destination for traveling. According to me best place in USA are Alabama, Alaska, Hampton Beach & Around, Albany, Central Mountain Region, and Central Valley. Here These all destination are most famous in USA.
    Boston Activites

Comment

I have to visit overseas every month. So, I travelled mostly all the famous places of USA. But New York and Washington are my favourite places because of friendly environment.
      Compare Hotel Prices And Find The Best Deal

Comment

USA is one of the beautiful destinations in the world. Everyone wants to visit this country. Some best places in USA where visitors want to go are Alabama, Alaska, Hampton Beach & Around, Albany, Central Mountain Region, and Central Valley.

Comment

I like USA famous places like Alabama, Central Mountain and Hampton beach. These places are so beautiful to see. I mostly go at these places and enjoy. Share your favorite places.

Comment

Not a single place. I love to visit all places in USA..
            Tour Packages in Chennai | Flight Booking

Comment

i love to visit Alabama, Central Mountain,Hampton beach and Central Valley.
              Thirupathi car packages|Tourist cabs in chennai

Comment

USA is my one of the favorite destination for traveling. My favorite attraction is The Grand Canyon. I used to visit this recently with tours to the grand canyon from las vegas and found this really a worth visiting attraction. It is a nice place to enjoy some time with you family and friends. I think it is one of the most viewable attractions of Nevada State.
                Grand Canyon
                I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

There are so many beautiful places are there in USA. like lucury and expensive cities like california and Vegas and varios exotic beaches.
                  Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

I love USA famous places like Alabama, Florida Beaches and Hampton beach. These places are so spectecular to see. I had recently visit these places and these are the best.

Comment

I agree with you samanthaflax02! Florida Beaches are great destinations in United States and famous for its natural beauty. South Beach, Miami Beach and Palm Beach are most attractive beaches in Florida. I have been there with Orlando and miami bus tours. Guys! Have you ever been there?

Palm Beach!

South-Beach-Miami!
                      Last edited by Jacklee; 04-19-2014, 09:59 AM.
                      I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

Working...
                      X